Eagle Allergy Guard contains ALLER-7 a proprietary combination of seven Ayurvedic herbs, clinically trialled in humans to provide relief from symptoms of hayfever and allergic rhinitis, plus selected nutrients to support immune function.
Eagle Allergy Guard May Assist With
- Perennial allergic rhinitis (dust, dust mites, pet dander, moulds).
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis (grass, weed or tree pollens).
- Relief of the symptoms of allergies.
- Suboptimal immune function.
Product Size: 50 Tablets
The active ingredients in Eagle Allergy Guard, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Eagle Allergy Guard and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Eagle Allergy Guard per Tablet
|Ascorbic acid (vit. C)
Eagle Allergy Guard Excipents:
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, carnauba wax, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, d-alpha-tocopherol, methylcellulose, hypromellose, macrogol 8000, magnesium stearate,
maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, potassium hydroxide,
pregelatinised maize starch, silicon dioxide, sodium hydroxide, sodium starch glycollate and sucrose.
Eagle Allergy Guard Dosage:
Adults: Take one tablet twice daily after breakfast and dinner.
Eagle Allergy Guard - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Eagle Allergy Guard please contact your health care professional.