Eagle Sublingual B12 1000mcg Tablets
Eagle Sublingual B12 1000mcg contains 1 mg of cyanocobalamin that dissolves under the tongue, an effective and convenient route of administration. It is ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing tablets. Those at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency include the elderly and vegetarians.
Eagle Sublingual B12 1000mcg May Assist With
- May assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Source of vitamin B12 helps to maintain normal blood.
- Poor cognitive function and memory.
- Suboptimal nervous system function.
Product Size: 100 Tablets
The active ingredients in Eagle Sublingual B12 1000mcg, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Eagle Sublingual B12 1000mcg and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Eagle Sublingual B12 1000mcg per Tablet
Cyanocobalamin (vit. B12) 1000mcg
Eagle Sublingual B12 1000mcg Excipents:
citric acid, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, Flavour, magnesium stearate, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium bicarbonate and sorbitol
Eagle Sublingual B12 1000mcg Dosage:
Adults: Dissolve one tablet under the tongue daily.
Eagle Sublingual B12 1000mcg - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with please contact your health care professional.