Eagle Tissue Matrix Support Tablets
Eagle Tissue Matrix Support provides antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties for the support of connective tissue repair, wound healing, capillary health and blood circulation to peripheral areas of the body.
Eagle Tissue Matrix Support May Assist With
- Supports wound healing, tissue regeneration and skin repair
- Provides anti-inflammatory properties
- Promotes connective tissue and collagen production
- Maintains blood capillary, vessel and collagen health
Product Size: 120 Tablets
The active ingredients in Eagle Tissue Matrix Support, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Eagle Tissue Matrix Support and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Eagle Tissue Matrix Support per Tablet
Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) extract 40mg derived from seed dry 4.8g Zingiber officinale (Ginger) extract 7.5mg derived from root dry 150mg Bromelains 100mg Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 25mg Quercetin dihydrate 250mg
Eagle Tissue Matrix Support Dosage:
Adults: 2 tablets 3 times daily with food.
Eagle Tissue Matrix Support - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Eagle Tissue Matrix Support please contact your health care professional.