Eagle Zinc Zenith Plus
Eagle Zinc Zenith Plus Tablets
Eagle Zinc Zenith Plus helps maintain optimal Zinc levels in the body, and is formulated with important nutritional co-factors to support immune system function, skin health and to help decrease free radical damage to body cells.
Eagle Zinc Zenith Plus May Assist With
- Helps enhance general health and wellbeing.
- Maintain immune system health.
- Aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Helps enhance skin health.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in Eagle Zinc Zenith Plus, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Eagle Zinc Zenith Plus and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Eagle Zinc Zenith Plus per Tablet
Zinc amino acid chelate 90mg equiv. Zinc 18mg Zinc ascorbate monohydrate 79.5mg equiv. Zinc 12mg TOTAL ELEMENTAL ZINC 30mg Ascorbic acid 114.2mg d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 40mg Dunaliella salina 26.7mg Manganese amino acid chelate 10mg Selenomethionine 65mcg
Eagle Zinc Zenith Plus Excipients:
Ascorbyl palmitate, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, crospovidone, gelatin, hyprolose, hypromellose, lecithin, macrogol 3000, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mixed (low-alpha type) tocopherols concentrate, polyvinyl alcohol, potable water, purified talc, silicon dioxide, Soya Oil, sucrose and titanium dioxide.
Eagle Zinc Zenith Plus Dosage:
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, with food.
Eagle Zinc Zenith Plus - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Eagle Zinc Zenith Plus contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Eagle Zinc Zenith Plus contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Eagle Zinc Zenith Plus please contact your health care professional.