MediHerb ResCo Liquid 200ml
MediHerb ResCo Liquid contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for their expectorant, antispasmodic and anticatarrhal activity and are soothing to inflamed bronchial mucosa. ResCo® tablets also contain Thyme essential oil. Elecampane in ResCo Phytosynergist® liquid has been used for its antitussive action.
MediHerb ResCo Liquid May Assist With
- Relief of symptoms of catarrh and temporary relief of cough due to bronchial irritation by relieving mucous congestion and soothing bronchial airways.
- Temporary relief of bronchial cough.
Product Size: 200ml Liquid
The active ingredients in MediHerb ResCo Liquid, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb ResCo Liquid and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb ResCo Liquid per 5ml
Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) 1g Verbascum thapsus (Mullein) 625mg Euphorbia hirta (Euphorbia) 372.5mg Grindelia camporum (Grindelia) 372.5mg Inula helenium (Elecampane) 372.5mg Zingiber officinale (Ginger) 250mg Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) fruit essential oil 15mcl
MediHerb ResCo Liquid Dosage:
Adults: 5 mL with juice or water 3 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 2.5 mL with juice or water 3 times daily.
MediHerb ResCo Liquid - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- MediHerb ResCo Liquid is not recommended during pregnancy, except at the lowest dosage for short periods.
- Contraindicated in hypertension and oedema.
- Caution is advised in those with elevated liver enzymes taking immunosuppressive medication
- Discontinue MediHerb ResCo Liquid at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb ResCo Liquid please contact your health care professional.