MediHerb Tissue Regenex
MediHerb Tissue Regenex Tablets
MediHerb Tissue Regenex is a combination of herbs and nutrients providing support for tissue healing and normal development of connective tissue (including collagen) and epithelial tissue by supporting blood flow particularly microcirculation. Tissue Regenex tablets may also provide support in reducing swelling, improving capillary filtration and providing antioxidant activity.
MediHerb Tissue Regenex May Assist With
- May assist in relieving symptoms of poor circulation such as swelling, heaviness and tingling.
- Gotu Kola is used in traditional herbal medicine to aid wound healing.
- Supports the formation of connective tissue such as collagen.
- Helps to support a healthy immune system.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Tissue Regenex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Tissue Regenex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Tissue Regenex per Tablet
Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) 3.6g Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) 2.5g Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) 1g Ascorbic acid 105mg Zinc gluconate 86mg
MediHerb Tissue Regenex Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 3-4 times daily.
Children: 6-12 years: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
MediHerb Tissue Regenex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Caution with MediHerb Tissue Regenex in patients taking aspirin, warfarin, cilostazol, antipsychotics such as haloperidol, HIV non-nucleoside transcriptase inhibitors or anticonvulsants. Reduce dose of haloperidol if necessary in conjunction with prescribing physician.
- If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, biphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs) or thyroid hormone, separate MediHerb Tissue Regenex by at least two hours.
- MediHerb Tissue Regenex contains procyanidins and should be consumed at least 2 hours away from ingestion of other mineral supplements (including iron supplements).
- Discontinue MediHerb Tissue Regenex at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Tissue Regenex please contact your health care professional.
I’ve been plagued by torn ligaments all my life and, each time it happens, I will consume Tissue Regenex to speed up the recovery process. I do feel that it helps a lot.