Medlab GastroDaily Choc-Peppermint 150g Powder
Medlab GastroDaily™ is scientifically formulated to assist in supporting healthy gastrointestinal and natural immunological function and to help relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Medlab GastroDaily May Assist With
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- May assist in the management of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome.
- Relief or treatment of diarrhoea.
- For the symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome.
- Relieves gastrointestinal discomfort such as abdominal pain, bloating, gas and altered bowel habits.
Product Size: 150g Powder
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Medlab GastroDaily Ingredients per 6g scoop
Saccharomyces cerevisiae ssp. boulardii (Med 41) 5 billion CFU* L-Glutamine 2g Arabinogalactan (ResistAid™) 2g Peppermint leaf dry 100mg Equiv. peppermint dry 500mg *CFU: Colony Forming Units
Medlab GastroDaily Excipients:
Silica, Cocoa Powder, Stevia, Chocolate flavour and Peppermint flavour.
Medlab GastroDaily - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Medlab GastroDaily if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3 - 6 years or 48 hours in children over 6 years and adults, seek medical advice.
- Medlab GastroDaily may cause minor gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating and discomfort but are usually temporary and can be relieved by reducing the dose.
- Antibiotics and Immunosuppressant Drugs may interfere with Medlab GastroDaily™.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Medlab GastroDaily please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Medlab GastroDaily, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Medlab GastroDaily and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.