Medlab Biotic Jnr
Medlab Biotic Jnr. Powder
Medlab Biotic Jnr. is a multi-species probiotic preparation to promote gastrointestinal and immune maturation in infants.
Medlab Biotic Jnr. May Assist With
- Relief or treatment of diarrhoea.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- Relief of the symptoms of eczema.
- May assist in the management of allergies.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Supports and/or assists with a healthy gastrointestinal microbial profile.
Product Size: 60g Powder
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Medlab Biotic Jnr. Ingredients per 500mg scoop
Bifidobacterium infantis (Med 14) 500 million Bifidobacterium longum (Med 15) 500 million Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Med 26) 500 million Streptococcus thermophilus (Med 51) 500 million Saccharomyces cerevisiae ssp. boulardii (Med 41) 500 million Total 2.5 billion CFU* Lactoferrin 50 mg *CFU: Colony Forming Units
Medlab Biotic Jnr. Excipients:
Medlab Biotic Jnr. - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Medlab Biotic Jnr. if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Medlab Biotic Jnr may cause minor gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating and discomfort but are usually temporary and can be relieved by reducing the dose.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months; 12 hours in children under 3 years; 24 hours in children aged 3 - 6 years or 48 hours in children over 6 years and adults, seek medical advice.
- Medlab Biotic Jnr is derived from cow's milk and contains less than 0.1% Lactose.
- Medlab Biotic Jnr may interfere with Antibiotics.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Medlab Biotic Jnr. please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Medlab Biotic Jnr., when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Medlab Biotic Jnr. and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.