Metagenics Lymphatox Tablets
Metagenics Lymphatox Tablets contain herbs such as Arctium lappa and Urtica dioica that are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to purify the blood.
Metagenics Lymphatox May Assist With
- Help maintain healthy skin.
- Assist in the management of psoriasis.
- Blood purifying herbs to aid detoxification.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in Metagenics Lymphatox Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics Lymphatox Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Metagenics Lymphatox Ingredients per Tablet
Galium aparine, herb dry (Cleavers) 3.0g Arctium lappa, root dry (Burdock) 3.0g Urtica dioica, leaf dry (Nettle) 3.0g Salvia miltiorrhiza, root dry (Red sage) 1.5g Iris versicolor, rhizome dry (Blue flag) 1.0g Thyme Oil (Thyme) 10mg Origanum vulgare, leaf oil essential (Oregano) 10mg Selenomethionine 62.1μg Equivalent selenium 25μg
Metagenics Lymphatox Tablets are free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, and salt.
Metagenics Lymphatox Tablets are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Metagenics Lymphatox - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics Lymphatox Tablets if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 μg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review