NatroVital Digestive Support - Improving Digestion
NatroVital Digestive Support is a 100% Alcohol-Free pleasant-tasting blend of herbs traditionally used to support digestion, bloating, flatulence, cramping and the production of stomach acid, digestive enzymes and the absorption of food.
NatroVital Digestive Support contains Prokinetic herbs that help move faeces through the intestines, thus helping to alleviate constipation.
The beauty of herbs is that they help to repair and regenerate bodily functions, thus assisting in restoring health.
NatroVital Digestive Support May Assist With
- Abdominal discomfort
- Food absorption
- Afternoon fatigue
- Burping / Belching
- Digestive enzymes secretion
- Stomach acid secretions
The active ingredients, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or claim a cure for disorders treated with NatroVital Digestive Support Herbal Tonic. Therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
NatroVital Digestive Support Ingredients per 5ml
2500mg Proprietary Blend
- Organic Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
- Organic Candytuft Bitter (Iberis amara)
- Organic Dandelion Root/Leaf (Taraxacum officinale)
- Fennel (Foeniculum vilgare)
- Gentian (Gentiana lutea)
- Organic Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Organic Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria)
- Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa)
NatroVital Digestive Support Excipients:
Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Water.
NatroVital Digestive Support is 100% Alcohol-Free.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
NatroVital Digestive Support Herbal Tonic - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if known allergies to ingredients.
- Contains Meadowsweet, which is high in salicylates and should be avoided in people with known salicylate sensitivity.
- Caution using NatroVital Digestive Support if suffering from peptic ulcers, reflux, gallstones, taking anti-diabetic medication and warfarin.