NatroVital Digestive Support
NatroVital Digestive Support Herbal Tonic
NatroVital Digestive Support Herbal Tonic, a specially formulated blend of alcohol-free herbs designed to enhance digestion and alleviate common digestive discomforts. This unique tonic aims to improve stomach and pancreatic enzyme secretions, facilitating the breakdown and absorption of food for optimal nutrient utilisation. By harnessing the power of nature, NatroVital Digestive Support works to reduce bloating, flatulence, and abdominal pain, promoting a healthier and more comfortable digestive system. With its pleasant taste and natural ingredients, this herbal tonic offers a potential solution for individuals seeking to support their digestion and overall well-being.
Herbs have been used for thousands of years as a natural form of medicine to support health and well-being. Traditional herbal remedies have been passed down through generations and across cultures, harnessing the power of nature to promote overall wellness.
Herbs contain various compounds and constituents that can have therapeutic properties. These natural compounds interact with our bodies in different ways, supporting bodily functions, addressing imbalances, and promoting health. Herbal remedies can be used to support various aspects of well-being, including physical, mental, and emotional health.
Herbal medicine offers a holistic approach to health and well-being, working in synergy with the body's natural healing mechanisms to address underlying imbalances and promote overall wellness rather than targeting isolated symptoms. By harnessing the wisdom of nature, herbs provide a rich source of bioactive compounds that support various bodily functions, such as digestion, immune response, and cardiovascular health. Incorporating herbal remedies like NatroVital Digestive Support into a holistic approach to health can be a valuable addition to support healthy digestion, assimilation of food and contribute to a balanced and vibrant life.
Important Signs of Poor Digestive Health
Recognising and addressing signs of poor digestion is crucial for maintaining overall health and well-being. Digestion is a fundamental process that enables our bodies to extract nutrients from the food we consume, providing the energy necessary for various bodily functions. When digestion falters, it can give rise to a spectrum of symptoms ranging from bloating and discomfort to more serious issues such as nutrient deficiencies and chronic gastrointestinal conditions. Ignoring these signs may lead to potential long-term effects, impacting not only digestive health but also other aspects of one's physical and mental well-being. Undetected and untreated digestive issues can contribute to a cascade of health problems, including malnutrition, immune system dysfunction, and an increased risk of developing more severe conditions. Thus, paying attention to the signals of poor digestion and taking proactive steps to address them is paramount for maintaining a healthy and resilient body.
- Abdominal Discomfort or Pain: Persistent discomfort, pain, or cramping in the abdominal region may be a sign of various digestive issues, such as inflammation, dysbiosis, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), or other gastrointestinal disorders.
- Bad Breath: Persistent bad breath, can be a sign of poor digestion. This generally occurs when there is low levels of stomach acid and the food ferments cans rancid gas to be smelt on the breath.
- Bloating: People that feel bloated after meals can indicate that the body is having difficulty breaking down and digesting certain foods. This may be due to inadequate enzyme production or an imbalance in gut bacteria.
- Constipation: Difficulty in passing stools or infrequent bowel movements can indicate poor digestion. It may result from a lack of fibre, dehydration, or a sluggish digestive system.
- Diarrhoea: On the other hand, frequent loose or watery stools can also be a sign of poor digestion. It may be caused by food intolerances, infections, lack of good gut bacteria Irritable Bowel Syndrome or other digestive disorders.
- Fatigue after Meals: If you feel unusually tired or sluggish after eating, it may suggest that your body is using a significant amount of energy to digest food, due excessive eating to inefficient digestive vitality.
- Gas: Excessive gas, belching, or flatulence may be a sign of poor digestion i.e. lack of digestive enzymes or stomach acid. If digestion is weak undigested food ferments in the intestines or stomach, producing gas as a byproduct.
- Heartburn or Acid Reflux: Poor digestion can lead to an accumulation of stomach acid, causing heartburn or acid reflux. This may be due to a weakened lower oesophageal sphincter or delayed gastric emptying.
- Undigested Food in Stools: Seeing recognisable food particles in the stools can indicate that a person's digestive system is not breaking down the food and absorbing nutrients properly. This can be due to low levels of digestive enzymes, low stomach acid an overgrowth of harmful intestinal bacteria, lack of good gut bacteria and or intestinal infections.
- Weight Changes: Difficulty in maintaining or gaining weight despite a sufficient calorie intake may indicate malabsorption or inefficient nutrient absorption in the digestive tract.
Herbs To Support Digestive Health
Reinvigorate digestive well-being with NatroVital Digestive Support, a meticulously crafted herbal tonic. Harnessing the power of time-honoured herbs renowned for their extraordinary capacity to support and enhance digestive function, this tonic adds fire to the digestive tract, balances stomach acid and optimizing digestive enzyme levels.
- Organic Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla): Chamomile is renowned for its soothing properties and has been used for centuries to calm and support the digestive system. It may help alleviate abdominal discomfort, reduce inflammation, and promote healthy digestion.
- Organic Candytuft Bitter (Iberis amara): is a bitter herb traditionally valued for its potential benefits on digestive health. It acts as a digestive aid, stimulating the production of digestive juices and promoting efficient digestion. Candytuft Bitter may enhance appetite, support liver function, alleviate indigestion symptoms, promote gallbladder function, regulate bowel movements, aid in appetite regulation, and contribute to overall digestive wellness.
- Organic Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinale): Dandelion leaf is highly regarded for its diuretic properties and its ability to support liver and digestive health. It is often used to promote healthy bile flow, aid in detoxification, and improve overall digestion.
- Organic Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale): Dandelion root is well-known for its bitter properties, which stimulate digestion. It has been traditionally used to support liver function, promote bile production, and aid in detoxification, ultimately enhancing digestive wellness.
- Organic Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare): Fennel seeds have a long history of use as a digestive aid. They are rich in volatile oils that possess carminative properties, helping to reduce bloating, flatulence, and ease digestive discomfort.
- Gentian (Gentiana lutea): Gentian root is valued for its bitter taste and its ability to stimulate digestive secretions. It is traditionally used to enhance stomach acid and enzyme production, promoting optimal digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Organic Ginger (Zingiber officinale): Ginger is a well-known and widely used herb for digestive health. It possesses anti-inflammatory properties and has been traditionally used to relieve nausea, reduce inflammation in the digestive tract, and support healthy digestion.
- Organic Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria): Meadowsweet has a long history of use as a digestive tonic. It contains natural compounds, such as salicylates, which can help soothe gastric irritation, alleviate heartburn, and support overall gastric health.
- St Mary's Thistle (Silybum marianum): Also known as milk thistle, St. Mary's thistle is renowned for its hepatoprotective properties, supporting liver health. By promoting liver cell regeneration and detoxification, it indirectly contributes to improved digestion.
- Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa): Turmeric, with its active compound curcumin, is recognised for its potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It has been traditionally used to support healthy digestion, reduce inflammation in the gut, and promote overall digestive wellness.
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa): Wild yam has a history of traditional use for digestive discomfort and cramping. It is believed to have a soothing effect on the digestive system, helping to ease discomfort and support overall digestive function.
NatroVital Digestive Support Excipients:
- Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Grander Water: Vegetable glycerine serves as a natural sweetener and preservative, while the purified Grander water, free from chlorine and fluoride, ensures a clean and refreshing base for the herbal tonic. These carefully selected excipients contribute to the quality, purity, and overall effectiveness of NatroVital Digestive Support.
- 100% Alcohol-Free: Digestive Support is crafted to be 100% alcohol-free, providing a gentle and non-irritating formula. This makes it suitable for individuals who prefer alcohol-free options or those who may be sensitive to alcohol-based products.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans: NatroVital Digestive Support is consciously designed to meet the needs of individuals following vegetarian and vegan lifestyles. It is free from any animal-derived ingredients, allowing individuals to incorporate it into their dietary preferences and ethical choices.
- What is the recommended dosage for Digestive Support?
- The suggested dosage for NatroVital Digestive Support is 7.5ml, taken twice a day before meals. For individuals experiencing severe digestive issues, the recommended dosage is 10ml, taken twice a day before meals.
- Are there any supplementary nutrients that can assist in enhancing digestion?
- To improve digestive function, we suggest considering the following additional supplements. Intestinal Repair aids in reducing intestinal inflammation and promoting the healing of intestinal damage. Multibac 10 is a multi-strain probiotic that helps improve levels of beneficial gut bacteria while reducing intestinal inflammation. Revitalise is a blend of prebiotic fibres that provide nourishment for the beneficial gut bacteria and intestinal cells. These supplements can contribute to enhancing digestion and overall gut health.
- What is the optimal method of consuming Digestive Support for maximum effectiveness?
- To ensure optimal intake of Digestive Support, we recommend measuring the required dosage using a measuring cup and then adding it to either water or juice. It is important to consume the entire mixture, including any residue left in the measuring cup.
- Is Digestive Support free from preservatives or any artificial additives?
- Natrovital Digestive Support is composed solely of Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Water, without the presence of chlorine or fluoride. It does not include any artificial flavours, colourings, sweeteners, or preservatives. Additionally, Digestive Support is free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, corn, or soy.
- Is Digestive Support appropriate for individuals following a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle?
- Yes, NatroVital Digestive Support is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans since it does not contain any animal-derived ingredients.
- Are there any specific situations or conditions in which the use of NatroVital Digestive Support is not recommended or contraindicated?
- Please avoid using NatroVital Digestive Support if you have known allergies to its ingredients. It contains Meadowsweet, which is high in salicylates and should be avoided by individuals with known salicylate sensitivity. Exercise caution when using NatroVital Digestive Support if you have peptic ulcers, reflux, or gallstones. If you are taking anti-diabetic medication, be cautious as Turmeric may lower blood sugar levels. Additionally, if you are using SULFASALAZINE, be aware that turmeric may enhance both the effects and adverse effects of sulfasalazine. Exercise caution when taking NatroVital Digestive Support if you are using Talinolol. Clinical research suggests that taking curcumin for six days decreases the bioavailability of talinolol when taken together on the seventh day, though the clinical significance of this effect is unclear. Furthermore, if you are taking anticoagulant/antiplatelet drugs such as NIFEDIPINE and WARFARIN, be cautious as ginger and turmeric may have antiplatelet effects.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Really helped to reduce bloating thanks