Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 1 Tablets
Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 1 is a multi-mineral supplement for metabolism support and general wellbeing.
Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 1 May Assist With
- Healthy immune function, skin and normal male physiology and function.
- Metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and cholesterol, and supports the growth and maintenance of connective tissue and cartilage.
- Carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism and aids in the transport of glucose into cells.
Product Size: 84 Tablets
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 1 Ingredients per Tablet
From Magnesium orotate 457mg - equiv. magnesium 30mg Magnesium aspartate 200mg - equiv. magnesium 15mg Magnesium citrate 200mg - equiv. magnesium 30mg From Potassium aspartate 220mg - equiv. potassium 50mg Potassium citrate 70mg - equiv. potassium 25mg Zinc citrate 13mg - equiv. zinc 4mg Zinc amino acid chelate 20mg - equiv. zinc 4mg Zinc ascorbate 25mg - equiv. zinc 4mg Manganese amino acid chelate 37.5mg - equiv. manganese 3.75mg Manganese Gluconate 33mg - equiv. manganese 3.75mg Chromium chloride 7.43mg - equiv. chromium 1.45mg Chromium picolinate 200mcg - equiv. chromium 25mcg Chromium nicotinate 250mcg - equiv. chromium 25mcg
Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 1 contains no wheat, yeast, soy, alfalfa, milk or corn allergens and no sucrose, starch, gluten, hydrogenated oils, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 1 - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 1 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 1 please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 1, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nutrition Diagnostics Formula 1 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.