Orthoplex Activated B Complex
Orthoplex Activated B Complex Capsules are a high potency vitamin B supplement containing many of the activated forms of B group vitamins.
Orthoplex Activated B Complex uses only hypoallergenic excipients and no nasty ingredients. Orthoplex Activated B Complex excipients include the amino acids glycine, leucine and the mineral silica in a vegetable capsule.
Orthoplex Activated B Complex May Assist With
- Is a source of vitamin B12 and may assist in maintaining normal blood.
- Symptomatic relief of PMS.
- Relief of menstrual symptoms.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general well-being.
- Beneficial during times of stress.
- May help to support, help the homocysteine levels in healthy individuals.
- May help to support healthy cardiovascular function.
- May help to support cognitive function.
- May help to support the brain and nervous system.
- May help to support methylation pathways.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Activated B Complex Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Activated B Complex Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Activated B Complex Ingredients per Capsule
Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 50.0mg equiv. Thiamine 40.0mg *Riboflavin 5-Phosphate (Vitamin B2) 20.0mg Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 80.0mg *Nicotinic acid (Vitamin B3) 20.0mg *Pyridoxal-5- phosphate (Vitamin B6) 10.0mg equiv. Pyridoxine 6.8mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 20.0mg equiv. Pyridoxine 16.5mg Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 164.0mg equiv. Pantothenic acid 150.0mg Choline bitartrate 100.0mg Inositol 100.0mg Biotin (Vitamin B7) 500.0mcg Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 500.0mcg Calcium Folinate 500.0mcg equiv. *Folinic acid (Vitamin B9) 384.0mcg * Activated Form
Orthoplex Activated B Complex Excipients:
Glycine, leucine, colloidal anhydrous silica, vegetable capsule.
Orthoplex Activated B Complex Capsules contain no artificial binders or fillers and contains only pure natural ingredients.
Orthoplex Activated B Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions and Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Activated B Complex Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Niacin Flush has been known to occur if Orthoplex Activated B Complex is not taken with food.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Activated B Complex Capsules please contact your health care professional.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
After being identified as having a genetic anomaly (MTHFR gene) I was put on the Orthoplex Activated B complex. I am 70 years old and many things that I put down to normal aging have stabilised. I think I am more energetic, less subject to stressors, less aches and pains.
Always great services 👌👌
This product was prescribed by my Doctor to assist digestive problems. It is supposed to assist those who are unable to completely digest food and some remains in the blood stream. It is also assists with lowering Homocysteine levels in the blood. High H levels are not good for the heart and other organs. It helps to create calm moods and good brain function.