Orthoplex AlkaMin Essentials
Orthoplex AlkaMin Essentials 325g
Orthoplex AlkaMin Essentials is a great tasting alkalising formula which is brand protected and Australian made. It delivers therapeutic doses of minerals such a calcium, magnesium, potassium, and zinc all in citrate forms, and the addition of chromium, molybdenum, and selenium.
Orthoplex AlkaMin Essentials May Assist With
- Supports Calcium utilization
- Supports bone and teeth mineralisation
- Supports cardiovascular function
- Supports the acid-alkali balance within the body
- Maintains muscle health and function
Product Size: 325g Powder
The active ingredients in Orthoplex AlkaMin Essentials, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex AlkaMin Essentials and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex AlkaMin Essentials Ingredients per 8.1g Serve
Potassium citrate 830.0mg equiv. Potassium 300.0mg Calcium citrate 2.07g equiv. Calcium 500.0mg Magnesium citrate 1.85g equiv. Magnesium 300.0mg Zinc citrate dihydrate 31.1mg equiv. Zinc 10.0mg Chromic chloride hexahydrate 308.0mcg equiv. Chromium 60.1mcg Molybdenum trioxide 90.2mcg equiv. Molybdenum 60.1mcg Selenomethionine 74.8mcg equiv. Selenium 30.0mcg Menaquinone 7 (Vitamin K2) 90.2mcg
Orthoplex AlkaMin Essentials Excipients:
Sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, colloidal anhydrous silica, Stevia rebaudiana, glycine, malic acid, natural orange flavour.
Orthoplex AlkaMin Essentials - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex AlkaMin Essentials if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex AlkaMin Essentials please contact your health care professional.