Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets provides targeted, specialised nutrients to regenerate Vitamin C and provide longer lasting therapeutic benefits. Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets contain non-GMO ingredients and excipients and are non-acidic, maltodextrin free form of Vitamin C
Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets May Assist With
- Antioxidant levels
- Cellular health
- Oxidative stress
- Complete 8 isomers of natural Vitamin E
- Vegan friendly
- Soy and magnesium stearate free
- Suitable for sensitive individuals
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets Ingredients per Tablet
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate
|equiv. Ascorbic Acid
|equiv. Ascorbic Acid
|Total Buffered Ascorbic Acid
|Alpha lipoic acid
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate
|Palm tocotrienols complex (EVNolMax)
Orthoplex Clinical C Tablet Excipients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, croscarmellose sodium, macrogol 400, EvNolMax, colloidal anhydrous silica, ascorbyl palmitate, Hypromellose, Carnauba Wax.
Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets are sugar free, lactose free, glucose free and gluten free.
Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets contain selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150μg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets are not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
- Not suitable for children.
- The maximum recommended dose 4 tablets contains 210mg sodium.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.