Orthoplex White Label Clinical C Tablets
Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets provides targeted, specialised nutrients to regenerate Vitamin C and provide longer lasting therapeutic benefits. Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets contain non-GMO ingredients and excipients and are non-acidic, maltodextrin free form of Vitamin C
Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets May Assist With
- Antioxidant levels
- Cellular health
- Oxidative stress
- Complete 8 isomers of natural Vitamin E
- Vegan friendly
- Soy and magnesium stearate free
- Suitable for sensitive individuals
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets Ingredients per Tablet
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 726.0mg equiv. Ascorbic Acid 600.0mg Sodium Ascorbate 452.0mg equiv. Ascorbic Acid 400.0mg Total Buffered Ascorbic Acid 1000.0mg Glutathione 10.0mg Rutoside 25.0mg Hesperidin 25.0mg Alpha lipoic acid 20.0mg Selenomethionine 38.0mcg equiv. Selenium 15.0mcg Nicotinamide 5.0mg Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 2.19mg equiv. Pyridoxine 1.5mg Palm tocotrienols complex (EVNolMax) 2.0mg
Orthoplex Clinical C Tablet Excipients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, croscarmellose sodium, macrogol 400, EvNolMax, colloidal anhydrous silica, ascorbyl palmitate, Hypromellose, Carnauba Wax.
Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets are sugar free, lactose free, glucose free and gluten free.
Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets contain selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150μg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Orthoplex Clinical C Tablets are not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
- Not suitable for children.
- The maximum recommended dose 4 tablets contains 210mg sodium.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Thank you for your help with getting my husband the supplements he needs.