Orthoplex GIT ImmunoBiotic Powder
Orthoplex GIT ImmunoBiotic is a hypoallergenic, FODMAP diet-compatible gastrointestinal formula containing Glutamine, Slippery elm, Pectin, and a clinical dose of 5 Billion CFU of Saccharomyces boulardii per 5g serve. This formulation may discourage and inhibit the growth of gastrointestinal pathogens whilst repairing and protecting the intestinal mucosa and decreasing inflammation in the digestive tract.
Orthoplex GIT ImmunoBiotic May Assist With
- May help to protect and repair the intestinal mucosa
- May help to decrease the inflammatory mediators in the digestive tract
- May help to relieve the symptoms of bloating, digestive discomfort, diarrhoea and dysbiosis
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae Boulardii may increase short fatty acids
- May help to improve immune function
The active ingredients in Orthoplex GIT ImmunoBiotic, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex GIT ImmunoBiotic and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex GIT ImmunoBiotic Ingredients per 5g
Glutamine 2000.0mg Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii) 5.0 billion CFU Pectin 100.0mg Ulmus rubra stem bark inner powder 500.0mg
Orthoplex GIT ImmunoBiotic Excipients:
Glycine, Stevia rebaudiana leaf, silica - colloidal anhydrous.
Orthoplex GIT ImmunoBiotic - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex GIT ImmunoBiotic if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Individuals with a yeast allergy should avoid Orthoplex GIT ImmunoBiotic as it may cause itching, rash, and other common allergic symptoms.
- Immunosuppressed individuals should use Orthoplex GIT ImmunoBiotic with caution.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.