Orthoplex Methyl1C BioEnhanced is a veganfriendly, low excipient formula which combines Metafolin®, the highly researched and patented form of L-5-MTHF-Ca, with Methylcobalamin and Hydroxocobalamin, in addition to Ascorbic acid, which may help to stabilise and protect folate from oxidation. Orthoplex Methyl1C BioEnhanced also features Riboflavin sodium phosphate which acts as a precursor and cofactor for the normal function of the MTHFR enzyme.
Orthoplex Methyl1C BioEnhanced is a scientifically formulated nutritional combination specifically designed to support healthy methylation and MTHFR enzyme metabolism. This comprehensive vitamin and mineral blend includes, L-5- methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF-Ca), Riboflavin, P-5-P, Zinc, Ascorbic acid and two forms of B12: Hydroxocobalamin and Methylcobalamin.
Orthoplex Methyl1c BioEnhanced May Assist With
- Contains L-5-MTHF which is a biologically active form of folate
- Levomefolic acid (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) and Methylcobalamin support healthy methylation
- Contains nutrients that support healthy remethylation of homocysteine to methionine in healthy individuals
- Riboflavin can act as a precursor to the coenzyme FAD, which functions as a cofactor for the enzyme methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR)
- Vitamin C may help to protect folate from oxidation
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Methyl1c BioEnhanced, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Methyl1c BioEnhanced and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Orthoplex Methyl1c BioEnhanced Ingredients per Capsule
|Levomefolate calcium (Metafolin®)
|equiv. Levomefolic acid
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate
Orthoplex Methyl1c BioEnhanced Excipients:
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica, vegetable capsule.
Orthoplex Methyl1c BioEnhanced - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Methyl1c BioEnhanced if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Methyl1c BioEnhanced please contact your health care professional.