Orthoplex Mito Pro
Orthoplex Mito Pro Powder
Orthoplex White Mito Pro uses a powerful combination of Acetyl-l-carnitine and L-carnitine, along with Coenzyme Q10, Selenium and Zinc to provide maximum support for sperm health, energy, positive mood and mental sharpness.
Orthoplex Mito Pro May Assist With
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to promote healthy libido
- Supports energy and healthy mood balance
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support physical endurance
Product Size: 200g Powder
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Mito Pro, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Mito Pro and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Mito Pro Ingredients per Serve
Levocarnitine 2.0g Acetyl levocarnitine hydrochloride 1.0g Alpha lipoic acid 50.0mg Ubidecarenone 100.0mg Ascorbic acid 1.g Selenomethionine 248mcg equiv. Selenium 100mcg Magnesium citrate 1.9g equiv. Magnesium 310mg Thiamine nitrate 100mg equiv. Thiamine 81.0mg Riboflavin sodium phosphate 20.0mg equiv. Riboflavin 15.2mg Nicotinamide 50.0mg Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate 10mg equiv. Pyridoxine 6.4mg Calcium folinate 216.0mcg equiv. Folinic acid 200.0mcg Mecobalamin 200.0mcg Biotin 500mcg Zinc citrate dihydrate 80mg equiv. Zinc 25.0mg Palm tocotrienols complex 5.0mg Turnera diffusa leaf (Dry Herb Equiv) 1.5g
Orthoplex Mito Pro Excipients:
Glycine, malic acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf extract, trusil natural lemon flavour, colloidal anhydrous silica.
Orthoplex Mito Pro - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Mito Pro if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Orthoplex Mito Pro contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not take Orthoplex Mito Pro while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Mito Pro please contact your health care professional.