Orthoplex Mito Xcell
Orthoplex Mito Xcell
Orthoplex Mito Xcell is a classically innovative formula aimed at restoring energy, supporting mood and addressing endocrine dysregulation through the intricate relationships that are connected by the mitochondria.
Orthoplex Mito Xcell May Assist With
- Support energy production in the body.
- Supports mitochondrial function and health.
- Supports healthy moods.
- Regulates insulin and blood sugar metabolism.
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Mito Xcell, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Mito Xcell and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Mito Xcell Ingredients per Serve
Magnesium citrate 3.0g equiv. Magnesium 300mg Acetyl levocarnitine hydrochloride 1000mg Inositol 1000mg Rutoside 750mg Levocarnitine 250mg Alpha lipoic acid 50mg Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 30mg Riboflavin sodium phosphate 10.0mg Nicotinamide 50.0mg Calcium pantothenate 100mg Biotin 3mg Manganese amino acid chelate 20mg equiv. Manganese 2mg Zinc citrate dihydrate 31.9mg equiv. Zinc 10mg Selenomethionine 148.8 mcg equiv. Selenium 60mcg Palm tocotrienols complex 5.0mg Reynoutria japonica root (Dry Herb Equiv) 20g equiv. Resveratrol 100mg
Orthoplex Mito Xcell Excipients:
Malic acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf extract, colloidal anhydrous silica, blood orange natural flavour, glycine.
Orthoplex Mito Xcell - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Mito Xcell if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Orthoplex Mito Xcell is condraindicated with Acenocoumarol (Sintrom), Cephalexin (Keflex), Ceftriaxone (Rocephin), Dolutegravir (Tivicay), Elvitegravir (Vitekta).
- Do not take Orthoplex Mito Xcell while pregnant or lactating as there is insufficient safety data.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Mito Xcell please contact your health care professional.