Orthoplex ProgestaLift Tablets
Orthoplex White ProgestaLift is a combination of botanicals and nutrients to offer women support across their reproductive lifespan - from the cyclical symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) like acne, poor memory, and mood changes to cycle irregularity and fertility and menopausal support.
Orthoplex ProgestaLift May Assist With
- Relief of pre-menstrual symptoms/syndrome
- Supports nervous system health and relieves symptoms of stress and mild anxiety
- Relieves menstrual cycle irregularity and irregular periods
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Vegetarian Friendly
The active ingredients in Orthoplex ProgestaLift, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex ProgestaLift and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex ProgestaLift Ingredients per Tablet
Extracts equiv. to (Dry): Vitex-agnus-castus fruit 1.0g Melissa officinalis herb (dry) 1.2g Petroselinum crispum leaf dry 100.0mg Perilla frutescens leaf dry 200.0mg Retinol palmitate 1.37mg Riboflavin sodium phosphate 25.0mg equiv. Riboflavin 19.0mg Nicotinamide 50.0mg Calcium pantothenate 55.0mg Pyridoxal 5-phosphate 50.0mg equiv. Pyridoxine 31.9mg Quercetin 125.0mg
Orthoplex ProgestaLift Excipients:
Vitamin A palmitate, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, leucine, vegetable capsulse (Vcap®).
Orthoplex ProgestaLift - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex ProgestaLift if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Orthoplex ProgestaLift should be avoided if suffering from a progesterone sensitive tumour.
- Orthoplex ProgestaLift contains Vitamin A, the recommended daily adult amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take a vitamin A supplement without consulting your doctor pharmacist
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex ProgestaLift please contact your health care professional.
Good service, informative website. Happy customer
I found this product to have an immediate effect on my moods and tenderness I suffer from during my cycle. I recommend to anyone wants to help manage PMS symptoms.