MediHerb ResCo Tablets
MediHerb AResCo Tablets contain herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for their expectorant, antispasmodic and anticatarrhal activity and are soothing to inflamed bronchial mucosa. ResCo® tablets also contain Thyme essential oil.
MediHerb ResCo Tablets May Assist With
- Relief of symptoms of catarrh and temporary relief of cough due to bronchial irritation by relieving mucous congestion and soothing bronchial airways.
- Temporary relief of bronchial cough.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb ResCo Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb ResCo Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb ResCo Tablets per Tablet
Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) 500mg Verbascum thapsus (Mullein) 470mg Euphorbia hirta (Euphorbia) 280mg Grindelia camporum (Grindelia) 280mg Thymus vulgaris herb flowering essential oil (Thyme) 12mg Zingiber officinale (Ginger) 180mg Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) fruit essential oil 12mg
MediHerb ResCo Tablets Dosage:
Adults: 1 tablet 3-4 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
MediHerb ResCo Tablets - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- MediHerb ResCo Tablets are not recommended during pregnancy, except at the lowest dosage for short periods.
- Contraindicated in hypertension and oedema.
- Caution is advised in those with elevated liver enzymes taking immunosuppressive medication
- Discontinue MediHerb ResCo Tablets at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb ResCo Tablets please contact your health care professional.