Medlab NRGBiotic 60 Capsules
Medlab NRGBiotic™ is a probiotic formula combined with Coenzyme Q10 and Magnesium Orotate. NRGBiotic™ is indicated to support healthy cellular energy production with magnesium and Coenzyme Q10 required for ATP (energy) production in the cell. The probiotic species may help to support a healthy gut microbial profile and support a healthy immune system./p>
Medlab NRGBiotic May Assist With
- Supports healthy mood balance and reduces the occurrence of symptoms of mild anxiety.
- Aids the synthesis of neurotransmitters and supports nervous system health.
- Helps balance brain-gut interactions.
- Enhances body energy levels.
- Promotes healthy muscle function, improves exercise performance and post-exercise recovery.
- Decreases muscle tiredness.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Medlab NRGBiotic Ingredients per Capsule
Lactobacillus Acidophilus (Med 27) 2.5 billion Bifidobacterium Bifidum (Med11) 1 Billion Streptococcus Thermophilus (Med51) 1.5 Billion Total 5 billion CFU* Magnesium Orotate 400 mg Equivalent to Magnesium: 25.5mg Coenzyme Q10 (as Ubidecarenone 37.5 mg *CFU: Colony Forming Units
Medlab NRGBiotic Excipients:
Maltodextrin, Silica and Magnesium stearate.
Medlab NRGBiotic - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Do not take Medlab NRGBiotic while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Medlab NRGBiotic may cause minor gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating and discomfort but are usually temporary and can be relieved by reducing the dose.
- Medlab NRGBiotic may interfere with NRGBiotic, including Warfarin, Calcium Channel Blockers, Immunosuppressant Drugs and Antibiotics.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Medlab NRGBiotic please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Medlab NRGBiotic, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Medlab NRGBiotic and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.