Medlab ORSBiotic 100g Powder
Medlab ORSBiotic reduces the occurrence of diarrhoea in children. Medlab ORSBiotic also provides electrolytes and supports gastrointestinal system health.
Medlab ORSBiotic contains selected probiotic species which can help maintain gastrointestinal homeostasis.
Medlab ORSBiotic May Assist With
- Relief or treatment of diarrhoea.
- Helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to vomiting, diarrhoea, heavy sweating, fever, vigorous exercise and other dehydrating conditions.
- Maintain healthy gastrointestinal homeostasis and permeability.
- Zinc deficiency is associated with an increased risk of gastrointestinal infections, adverse effects on the structure and function of the gastrointestinal tract and impaired immune function.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
Product Size: 100g Powder
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Medlab ORSBiotic Ingredients per 5g (1 SCOOP)
Saccharomyces cerevisiae ssp. boulardii (Med 41) 2 billion Lactobacillus gasseri (Med 23) 2 billion Lactobacillus plantarum (Med 25) 2 billion Bifidobacterium breve (Med12) 2 billion Sodium Chloride 533.2 mg Equiv. Sodium 209.7 mg Equiv. Chloride 323.5 mg Potassium Citrate 449.1 mg Equiv. Potassium 162.6 mg Equiv. Citrate 261.8 mg Glucose Anhydrous 2.5 g Citric Acid Anhydrous 890.5 mg Zinc Gluconate 44.8 mg Equiv. Zinc 6.4 mg Total 8 Billion CFU* *CFU: Colony Forming Units
Medlab ORSBiotic Excipients:
Orange Flavour, Silica, Stevia, Carrot and Thaumatin.
Medlab ORSBiotic - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Medlab ORSBiotic if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Medlab ORSBiotic contains sugar (glucose).
- Medlab ORSBiotic contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Medlab ORSBiotic may cause minor gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating and discomfort but are usually temporary and can be relieved by reducing the dose.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Medlab ORSBiotic please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Medlab ORSBiotic, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Medlab ORSBiotic and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.