Medlab NanoCelle Activated B12 may assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency as may occur in vegetarians, vegans, the elderly, and those taking certain medications that lower stomach acid. Medlab NanoCelle Activated B12e delivers nanoparticle-sized molecules of the vitamin for absorption across the oral buccal mucosa, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract.
Medlab NanoCelle Activated B12 May Assist With
- May assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Vitamin B12 is a cofactor involved in the methylation cycle that involves protein and DNA methylation and synthesis of nucleotides (purines and pyrimidines).
- Vitamin B12 is essential for DNA synthesis.
- Vitamin B12 is required for red blood cell production (erythropoiesis) and other haematological cells.
- Vitamin B12 is an essential cofactor for the conversion of homocysteine to methionine.
- Vitamin B12 may assist in lowering plasma homocysteine levels.
- Vitamin B12 supports healthy neurological function.
Product Size: 30ml
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Medlab NanoCelle Activated B12 Ingredients per 0.3ml (2 sprays)
|Vitamin B12 (as Mecobalamin)
Medlab NanoCelle Activated B12 Excipients:
Water, Modified vegetable oil, Glycerol, Anhydrous citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Steviol glycosides, Peppermint oil, D-alpha tocopherol and Soy oil
Medlab NanoCelle Activated B12 - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Medlab NanoCelle Activated B12 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Medlab NanoCelle Activated B12 please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Medlab NanoCelle Activated B12, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Medlab NanoCelle Activated B12 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.