Orthoplex Adenosine Tablets
Orthoplex Adenosine is a nutritional supplement that contains 100mg of adenosine.
Orthoplex Adenosine May Assist With
- Adenosine is an inhibitory neurotransmitter within the brain.
- Adenosine may enhance sleep.
- Adenosine is a component of ATP which regulates cellular metabolism and energy.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Adenosine, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Adenosine and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Adenosine Ingredients per Tablet
Calcium hydrogen phosphate, cellulose - microcrystalline, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, povidone, silicon dioxide, sorbitol
Orthoplex Adenosine - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.