BioCeuticals ViroGuard Capsules
BioCeuticals ViroGuard is a unique combination of micronutrients and herbs that provide support for healthy immune function. ViroGuard has been formulated to help relieve the frequency, duration and severity of cold sores.
BioCeuticals ViroGuard May Assist With
- Relieves the symptoms of cold sores.
- Reduces the frequency, severity and duration of cold sores.
- Supports and maintains healthy immune function.
- Includes Melissa officinalis, naturally high in rosmarinic acid.
- Contains Echinacea purpurea, traditionally used in North American herbal medicine to support a healthy immune system.
- Contains the highly bioavailable zinc amino acid chelate.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals ViroGuard, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals ViroGuard and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioCeuticals ViroGuard Ingredients per Capsule
Lysine (as hydrochloride) 530.98mg equiv. lysine 425mg Zinc amino acid chelate 12.5mg equiv. zinc 2.5mg Herbal extracts equiv. to: Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) leaf dry 750mg equiv. to rosmarinic acid 5.36mg Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) herb fresh 425mg
BioCeuticals ViroGuard - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals ViroGuard if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals ViroGuard please contact your health care professional.