BioMedica Adhealth F Capsules
BioMedica Adhealth F is a comprehensive adrenal, thyroid and nervous system support for a healthy stress response.
BioMedica Adhealth F provides optimal support for adrenal function, and to support normal adrenal hormone production during times of stress and adrenal fatigue.
BioMedica Adhealth F May Assist With
- Foundational stress-adaptation formula
- Comprehensive herbal and nutritional support for the manufacture of adrenal and thyroid hormones and the healthy function of the brain and nervous system during times of stress
Product Size: 90 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica Adhealth F Ingredients per Capsule
Extracts equivalent to dry: Withania somnifera root (Withania) 1000mg standardised to withanolides (of Withania somnifera 4mg Eleutherococcus senticosus root (Siberian ginseng) 600mg standardised to syringaresinol diglucoside 320mcg Rehmannia glutinosa root (Rehmannia) 300mg Tyrosine 200mg Potassium iodide 98mcg equiv. Iodine 75mcg Chromium nicotinate 133.3mcg equiv. Chromium 16mcg Selenomethionine 37.5mcg equiv. Selenium 15mcg Zinc citrate dihydrate 9.35mg equiv. Zinc 3mg Magnesium phosphate 48.4mg equiv. Magnesium 10mg Calcium pantothenate 75mg equiv. Pantothenic acid 68.7mg Thiamine hydrochloride 10mg equiv. Thiamine 8.9mg Riboflavin 10mg Nicotinamide 15mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 15mg equiv. Pyridoxine 12.3mg Ascorbic acid 40mg
BioMedica Adhealth F - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica Adhealth F if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioMedica Adhealth F contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica Adhealth F please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica Adhealth F, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BIoMedica Adhealth F and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.