BioMedica Allimax Capsules
BioMedica Allimax is a unique dual garlic extract formula
BioMedica Allimax contains a unique combination of two high-quality garlic extracts; each offering unique benefits as part of a holistic herbal approach. The Allisure powder used in BioMedica Allimax is a unique garlic extract produced via a patented extraction process, utilising both pressure and temperature control to maximise both the allicin content and the stability of the final product.
BioMedica Allimax May Assist With
- Contains stabilised Allicin
- Standardised to 3mg of alliin per capsule
- Low excipient formula
- Vegan friendly
- Garlic was traditionally used in herbal medicine to relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections and catarrhal conditions
- Supports a normal/healthy cardiovascular system
- Maintains and protects the health of capillaries and may assist blood circulation
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica Allimax Ingredients per Capsule
Extracts equivalent to: Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb fresh* 3.6mg from Allisure powder 180mg Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb fresh 900mg standardised to alliin 3mg *Extracted using specialised Allisure technology
When using excipients BioMedica tightly control the input quantity which results in the absolute minimum requirement. Some of the excipients below are attached to the raw material. BioMedica includes these for full transparency.
BioMedica Allimax Excipients:
Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Cellulose microcrystalline Silica colloidal anhydrous, Proprietary vegetable capsule (based on hypromellose) and Maltodextrin.
BioMedica Allimax - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica Allimax if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica Allimax please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica Allimax, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BIoMedica Allimax and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.