BioMedica BioActivated B is a comprehensive and synergistic activated vitamin B formula.
BioMedica BioActivated B May Assist With
- Beneficial during times of stress and contains nutrients that play an essential role in energy production in the body
- Contains nutrients involved in hormone synthesis and modulation
- Contains pantothenic acid which is required for the function of the adrenal glands, supporting the manufacture of adrenal hormones which counteract the stress response
- Contains pyridoxine, which is required for the synthesis of several neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, GABA and dopamine
- Contains nutrients involved in the maintenance of nerve tissue, function, transmission and nerve myelination
- Contains nutrients involved in the formation of haemoglobin and the growth of red blood cells
- Maintains and protects the health of the capillaries and supports healthy cardiovascular function
- Supports healthy immune and nervous system function
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioMedica BioActivated B Ingredients per Capsule
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate
|equiv. Pantothenic acid
|Choline dihydrogen citrate
|equiv. Folinic acid
BioMedica BioActivated B Excipients:
Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Cellulose microcrystalline, Silica colloidal anhydrous, Oryza sativa, seed coat, Proprietary vanilla flavour, Vegetable capsule: hypromellose, chlorophyllin-copper complex and purified water.
BioMedica BioActivated B is free from: Dairy, wheat, egg, soy, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose, sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans, peanuts, salicylates, amines and potato.
BioMedica BioActivated B contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. The finished product has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica BioActivated B is suitable for vegans.
BioMedica BioActivated B - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica BioActivated B if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica BioActivated B please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica BioActivated B, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BIoMedica BioActivated B and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.