BioMedica BioActivated B 60 Capsules
BioMedica BioActivated B is a comprehensive and synergistic activated vitamin B formula.
BioMedica BioActivated B May Assist With
- Beneficial during times of stress and contains nutrients that play an essential role in energy production in the body
- Contains nutrients involved in hormone synthesis and modulation
- Contains pantothenic acid which is required for the function of the adrenal glands, supporting the manufacture of adrenal hormones which counteract the stress response
- Contains pyridoxine, which is required for the synthesis of several neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, GABA and dopamine
- Contains nutrients involved in the maintenance of nerve tissue, function, transmission and nerve myelination
- Contains nutrients involved in the formation of haemoglobin and the growth of red blood cells
- Maintains and protects the health of the capillaries and supports healthy cardiovascular function
- Supports healthy immune and nervous system function
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica BioActivated B Ingredients per Capsule
Thiamine hydrochloride 100mg equiv. Thiamine 89.19mg Riboflavin sodium phosphate 30mg equiv. Riboflavin 22.80mg Nicotinamide 100mg Pyridoxal 5-phosphate 25mg equiv. Pyridoxine 17.11mg Calcium pantothenate 50mg equiv. Pantothenic acid 45.80mg Choline dihydrogen citrate 75mg Inositol 75mg Biotin 500mcg Calcium folinate 540.19mcg equiv. Folinic acid 500mcg Hydroxocobalamin 100mcg Mecobalamin 400mcg Dimethylglycine hydrochloride 100mcg Ascorbic acid 100mg
BioMedica BioActivated B Excipients:
Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Cellulose microcrystalline, Silica colloidal anhydrous, Oryza sativa, seed coat, Proprietary vanilla flavour, Vegetable capsule: hypromellose, chlorophyllin-copper complex and purified water.
BioMedica BioActivated B is free from Dairy, wheat, egg, soy, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose, sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans, peanuts, salicylates, amines and potato.
BioMedica BioActivated B contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. The finished product has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica BioActivated B is suitable for vegans.
BioMedica BioActivated B - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica BioActivated B if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica BioActivated B please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica BioActivated B, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BIoMedica BioActivated B and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My wife had a breakdown some four years ago and went to a Blood Microscopic Analyst who helped her greatly. He did suggest she go Vegan and also recommended the above product. This has assisted greatly in maintaining her health.
BioMedica BioActivated B