BioMedica BioHeme A unique and patented form of iron in combination with lactoferrin and vitamin C.
BioMedica BioHeme is a unique combination of ferrous bisglycinate, vitamin C and lactoferrin. Ferrous bisglycinate is a preferential form of iron absorbed directly through the intestinal wall without first needing to be cleaved and is less likely to deleteriously interact with other nutrients in the digestive system.
In addition, BioMedica BioHeme also contains lactoferrin which has been shown to be an important regulator of iron homeostasis, has a high affinity for sequestering iron, and is thought to play a role in the intestinal uptake of iron.
BioMedica BioHeme May Assist With
- Contains vitamin C which has been shown to assist with the absorption of iron.
- An ideal supplement for adolescents, pregnant women and vegetarians
- Contains ingredients to assist in the absorption of non-haem iron
- May assist in the management of dietary iron deficiency. Iron requirements may be increased in: vegetarians, early adolescents, pregnant women and during the female reproductive period
- Contains iron which may support the health of red blood cells and may assist in the formation of haemoglobin
- BioHeme contains iron, which may assist in maintaining normal, healthy blood
- Contains vitamin C which may assist with the absorption of iron
- Women’s iron requirements are increased during pregnancy; BioHeme supports a healthy pregnancy and the wellbeing of pregnant women
- Iron plays an integral role in the production of energy
Product Size: 30 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Each BioMedica BioHeme Capsule contains:
|Iron (II) glycinate
BioMedica BioHeme Excipients:
Silica colloidal anhydrous, Stearic acid, Hypromellose Proprietary vegetable capsule (based on hypromellose), Citric acid, Silica and Maltodextrin.
BioMedica BioHeme is free from: Wheat, egg, soy, sucrose, fructose, sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans, tree nuts, salicylates and amines.
BioMedica BioHeme contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica BioHeme product has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica BioHeme is suitable for vegetarians.
BioMedica BioHeme contains Lactoferrin, which is derived from cow's milk
BioMedica BioHeme - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica BioHeme if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica BioHeme please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica BioHeme, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BIoMedica BioHeme and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.