BioMedica CurcuForte Capsules
BioMedica CurcuForte Concentrated extract of Curcuma longa standardised to 95% curcuminoids.
BioMedica CurcuForte contains Curcumin C3 Complex®; a highly concentrated and clinically trialled extract of Curcuma longa.
BioMedica CurcuForte May Assist With
- May help to reduce joint inflammation and swelling, and increase joint mobility associated with arthritis
- May assist in the management and provide symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis
- Acts as an antioxidant to protect the body from the damaging effects of free radicals
- Turmeric supports liver and gallbladder function
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function and treat mild digestive disorders
- Turmeric has traditionally been used in herbal medicine as a carminative to aid in the relief of flatulent dyspepsia
- May assist in the maintenance of cholesterol within the normal range in healthy individuals and improve HDL/LDL ratios
- Turmeric has been traditionally used in Chinese Medicine to eliminate blood stasis, promote the flow of Qi and relieve pain of menstruation due to blood stasis
- Low excipient formula
Product Size: 60 Vegetable Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica CurcuForte Ingredients per Capsule
Curcumin (from Curcumin C3 Complex®) 550mg equiv. curcuminoids (of Curcuma longa) 522.5mg
BioMedica CurcuForte Excipients:
Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Silica colloidal anhydrous, Stearic acid, Tapioca starch, Vegetable capsule: hypromellose and purified water
BioMedica CurcuForte is free from: Dairy, wheat, egg, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose, sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans, peanuts, salicylates, amines, potato and rice.
BioMedica CurcuForte - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica CurcuForte if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica CurcuForte please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica CurcuForte, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BIoMedica CurcuForte and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.