BioMedica HistEase 60 Capsules
BioMedica HistEase supports histamine regulation, epithelial and mucosal integrity, and immunity.
BioMedica HistEase May Assist With
- Contains Nigella sativa, supported by traditional and scientific evidence for the relief of allergic rhinitis
- Unique combination of high-quality ingredients in therapeutic doses
- Well-established nutrients in combination with clinically researched Nigella sativa oil
- Divided dosing for continuous therapeutic action
- Low excipient formula
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Nigella sativa may help relieve symptoms associated with mild to moderate allergic rhinitis
- Quercetin has antioxidant activity and may play a role in histamine regulation
- Quercetin and rutin may assist in maintaining capillary health and integrity
- Vitamin A supports the health and function of the immune system, maintains the epithelial and mucosal surfaces and their secretions, and helps protect cells from free radical damage
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica HistEase Ingredients per Capsule
Quercetin 300mg Nigella sativa (Black cumin) seed oil fixed 450mg (as Thymocid® extract) Rutoside 125mg Retinol palmitate 103mcg equiv. vitamin A 56mcg RE equiv. vitamin A 187.5 IU
BioMedica HistEase Excipients:
Lecithin, Yellow Beeswax, Rice bran oil fixed, Gelatin, Glycerol, Chlorophyllin copper complex, Purified water, Acacia, Sucrose, Maize starch and Dl-alpha-tocopherol.
BioMedica HistEase is free from: Dairy, wheat, yeast, egg, lactose, glucose, fructose, crustaceans and nuts.
BioMedica HistEase contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica HistEase has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica HistEase - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica HistEase if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioMedica HistEase contains Vitamin A. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica HistEase please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica HistEase, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BIoMedica HistEase and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.