BioMedica IB-Pro Capsules
BioMedica IB-Pro for nervous and spasmodic complaints of the gastrointestinal tract
BioMedica IB-Pro May Assist With
- Chamomile is traditionally used in western herbal medicine for nervous complaints of the gastrointestinal tract including nervous dyspepsia and nervous diarrhoea
- Contains herbs which are traditionally used in western herbal medicine for their antispasmodic and carminative effects
- Contains herbs which are traditionally used in western herbal medicine for flatulence and dyspepsia
- Chamomile is traditionally used in western herbal medicine for its anti-inflammatory effects on the gastrointestinal tract
- Lemon balm is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to support healthy mood balance
- Contains herbs which are traditionally used as sedatives for symptoms of mental stress such as restlessness, nervous digestive complaints, and sleeplessness
Product Size: 90 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica IB-Pro Ingredients per Capsule
Extracts equivalent to dry: Matricaria chamomilla (German Chamomile) flower 2g Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm) leaf 2g Carum carvi (Caraway) seed 600mg Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) seed 400mg Extract equivalent to fresh: Cynara scolymus (Globe Artichoke) leaf 2g
When using excipients BioMedica tightly control the input quantity which results in the absolute minimum requirement. Some of the excipients below are attached to the raw material. BioMedica includes these for full transparency.
BioMedica IB-Pro Excipients:
Maltodextrin, Cellulose microcrystalline, Silica colloidal anhydrous, Calcium hydrogen phosphate and Proprietary vegetable capsule (based on hypromellose).
BioMedica IB-Pro is free from: Dairy, wheat, yeast, egg, soy, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose, sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans and nuts.
BioMedica IB-Pro contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica IB-Pro has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica IB-Pro is suitable for vegans.
BioMedica IB-Pro - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica IB-Pro if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica IB-Pro please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica IB-Pro, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioMedica IB-Pro and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.