BioMedica PhytoZyme Capsules
BioMedica PhytoZyme is a comprehensive vegan enzyme formula
BioMedica PhytoZyme May Assist With
- Contains a comprehensive blend of vegan-friendly enzymes
- Non-animal derived enzymes:
- operate in a wider pH band
- are more heat stable
- are more resistant to stomach acid than animal-derived enzymes
- A low excipient, vegan formula
- Convenient vegetable capsules to encourage greater patient compliance
Product Size: 90 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica PhytoZyme Ingredients per Capsule
Amylase 10000 DU Glucoamylase 60 AGU Protease 4.5 30000 HUT Lactase 1500 ALU Cellulase 1000 CU Invertase 500 SU Lipase 500 FCC LU
BioMedica PhytoZyme full ingredient list: Enzyme blend (Amylase, Glucoamylase, Protease, Lactase, Cellulase, Invertase, Lipase), Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable capsule (hypromellose) and Silica colloidal anhydrous
BioMedica PhytoZyme is free from: Dairy, yeast, egg, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose, sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans, nuts, salicylates, alcohol, and amines.
Suitable for vegans.
BioMedica PhytoZyme - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica PhytoZyme, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioMedica PhytoZyme and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.