BioMedica Protein Complete Powder
BioMedica Protein Complete is an organic, bio-fermented and highly soluble brown rice protein
BioMedica Protein Complete May Assist With
- Complete amino acid profile
- Low allergenic formulation
- Chemical-free and environmentally friendly production
- Low-temperature extraction used to prevent protein denaturation
- Vegan friendly
- Contains Aminosorb®, BioMedica’s unique proteolytic digestive enzyme blend
- Natural vanilla flavour with a smooth and creamy texture
Product Size: 500g Powder
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica Protein Complete Ingredients per 20g (1 scoop)
Energy 332KJ ( 79 Cal) Protein 16.4g Fat Total 1.1g Saturated 0.05g Carbohydrate Total 0.8g Sugars 0.1g Fibre 0g Sodium 9.7mg Calcium 25.7mg Iron 7.8mg Manganese 1.4mg Zinc 2.6mg Isoleucine 811mg Leucine 1528mg Lysine 698mg Methionine 547mg Phenylalanine 1018mg Threonine 698mg Tryptophan 283mg Valine 1207mg Arginine 1546mg Cystine 434mg Glutamic acid 3376mg Histidine 453mg Proline 924mg Tyrosine 1000mg Alanine 1094mg Aspartic acid 1622mg Glycine 830mg Serine 924mg
BioMedica Protein Complete full ingredient list: Organic brown rice protein, Natural creamy vanilla flavour, L-lysine, Proteolytic enzyme blend, Cellulose microcrystalline and Organic stevia rebaudiana
BioMedica Protein Complete is free from: Dairy, egg, soy, lactose, sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans and nuts.
BioMedica Protein Complete contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica Protein Complete has not been tested for the presence of gluten. Suitable for vegans.
BioMedica Protein Complete - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica Protein Complete please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica Protein Complete, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioMedica Protein Complete and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.