BioMedica Ribraxx Sachets 2g
BioMedica Ribraxx Sachets is a unique arabinoxylan compound derived from rice bran. Its water-soluble hemicellulose-β fraction is partially hydrolysed by enzymes extracted from a cultured medium of Shiitake mushroom (Lentinula edodes). Ribraxx is of low molecular weight and is easily absorbed.
BioMedica Ribraxx Sachets May Assist With
- Well researched compound produced to pharmaceutical standards
- Consists of arabinoxylan compound extracted from rice bran that has been enzymatically broken down by shiitake mushroom extract
- Rich in polysaccharides and proteoglycans
- Neutral tasting powder allows for flexible prescribing
- Conveniently available in individual sachets
- High safety profile
- Excellent patient compliance
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica Ribraxx Sachets Ingredients per 1g
Rice Bran Arabinoxylan Compound 1000mg
BioMedica Ribraxx Sachets full ingredient list: Modified rice bran (Arabinoxylan 1g), Cornstarch, Tricalcium phosphate, Dextrin and Cellulose
BioMedica Ribraxx Sachets is free from: Dairy, wheat, egg, soy, lactose, gelatin, crustaceans, tree nuts and salicylates.
BioMedica Ribraxx Sachets is suitable for vegans.
BioMedica Ribraxx Sachets - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica Ribraxx Sachets please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica Ribraxx Sachets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioMedica Ribraxx Sachets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.