BioMedica ThyRestore Capsules
BioMedica ThyRestore has been professionally formulated to support healthy thyroid function.
BioMedica ThyRestore May Assist With
- Comprehensive herbal and nutritional thyroid support
- Clinically relevant doses of active ingredients
- Convenient, once-daily dosing (2 caos)
- Optional divided dosing
- Therapeutic dose of KSM-66, which has been clinically studied for thyroid activity
- Supports healthy thyroid gland function and thyroid hormone production
- Maintains immune health system
- Supports reproductive system health
- Withania is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to maintain vitality, assist with recovery from illness and as a nerve tonic
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica ThyRestore Ingredients per Capsule
Withania somnifera dry root (KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root Extract) 3.75g Tyrosine 350mg Zinc citrate dihydrate 31mg equiv. Zinc 10mg Potassium iodide 196mcg equiv. Iodine 150mcg Selenomethionine 187mg equiv. Selenium 75mcg Colecalciferol 12.5mcg equiv. Vitamin D 500IU Retinol acetate 344mcg equiv. Vitamin A 300mcg RE equiv. Vitamin A 1000IU
BioMedica ThyRestore Excipients:
Colloidal silica anhydrous, Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Chlorophyllin-copper complex, Starch-maize, Acacia, Sucrose, Medium chain triglycerides, Maltodextrin, Corn starch, Dl-alpha tocopherol and Vegetable capsule (hypromellose, water)
BioMedica ThyRestore is free from: Dairy, wheat, yeast, egg, soy, lactose, sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans, tree nuts, peanuts, salicylates, alcohol, amines, potato and rice.
BioMedica ThyRestore contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica ThyRestore has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica ThyRestore - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica ThyRestore if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica ThyRestore please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica ThyRestore, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioMedica ThyRestore and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.