BioMedica TriFlora 60 Capsules
BioMedica TriFlora is a synergistic probiotic with added glutamine
BioMedica TriFlora May Assist With
- No refrigeration required
- Selection of specialised strains with excellent survivability in a wide temperature range
- High-performance packaging materials to ensure minimal moisture permeability
- Strictly controlled manufacturing conditions from seeding through to packaging to ensure optimal bacterial survival
- A specific blend of probiotic strains which exhibit superior GI tract survivability and mucosal adherence
- Blister packs provide both convenience and excellent moisture-barrier protection, ideal for use while travelling
- Produced to BioMedica’s stringent formulation standards
- Dairy and D-lactate free
- A low excipient, vegan formula
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
BioMedica TriFlora Ingredients per Capsule
Lactobacillus casei [Lc-11] 6 billion CFU* Lactobacillus rhamnosus [Lr-32] 6 billion CFU* Bifidobacterium lactis [Bl-04] 6 billion CFU* L-Glutamine 500mg *Colony Forming Units
BioMedica TriFlora full ingredients list: L-Glutamine, Proprietary vegetable capsule (based on hypromellose), Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium lactis, Cellulose microcrystalline and Silica colloidal anhydrous
BioMedica TriFlora is free from: Dairy, corn, wheat, egg, soy, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose, sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans, nuts, salicylates, amines, potato and rice.
BioMedica TriFlora contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica TriFlora has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica TriFlora is suitable for vegans.
BioMedica TriFlora - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica TriFlora, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioMedica TriFlora and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.