BioMedica UltraLiv To support liver detoxification and maintain a healthy liver, gallbladder and digestive function.
BioMedica UltraLiv contains high dose St Mary’s Thistle, Dandelion Root, amino acids and selected nutrients to support phase II liver detoxification, assist in the growth and regeneration of new hepatocytes, and to support healthy digestive and gall bladder function.
BioMedica UltraLiv May Assist With
- Specifically formulated to help protect and support detoxification of the liver
- Contains mixed forms of selected B vitamins along with amino acids necessary for phase II liver detoxification
- Supports the health of the liver and assists liver detoxification processes
- Contains nutrients necessary for phase II liver detoxification
- Contains St Mary's Thistle, a hepatoprotective and antioxidant herb which helps protect liver cells from free radical damage
- Supports the growth of healthy liver cells
- Maintains normal, healthy gallbladder function and supports healthy digestive function
Product Size: 60 Capsules
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioMedica UltraLiv Ingredients per Capsule
Extracts equivalent to dry:
|Silybum marianum seed (St Mary's Thistle)
|stand. to silybin
|Taraxacum officinale root (Dandelion)
|Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) total content
|equiv. folinic acid
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
BioMedica UltraLiv Excipients:
Cellulose microcrystalline, Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Silica colloidal anhydrous, Stearic acid, Peppermint oil, Mono- and diglycerides, Maltodextrin, Silicon dioxide and Proprietary vegetable capsule (based on hypromellose).
BioMedica UltraLiv is free from: Dairy, wheat, yeast, egg, soy, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose, sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans, nuts, salicylates, amines, potato and rice.
BioMedica UltraLiv contains no ingredients derived from gluten-containing grains. BioMedica UltraLiv has not been tested for the presence of gluten.
BioMedica UltraLiv is suitable for vegans
BioMedica UltraLiv - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioMedica UltraLiv if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioMedica UltraLiv please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in BioMedica UltraLiv, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioMedica UltraLiv and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.