MediHerb EFA Essentials 120 Capsules
MediHerb EFA Essentials contains evening Primrose Oil and fish oil, which contains the essential fatty acid GLA, EPA and DHA. An increase in blood levels of GLA, EPA and DHA may shift the balance of eicosanoids produced to those with anti-inflammatory activity.
MediHerb EFA Essentials May Assist With
- To promote healthy essential fatty acid levels in healthy individuals.
- May shift the balance of eicosanoids to those with anti-inflammatory activity.
Product Size: 120 Capsules
The active ingredients in MediHerb EFA Essentials, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb EFA Essentials and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb EFA Essentials per Capsule
Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) seed oil 500 mg standardised to contain gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 50 mg 50 mg Natural Fish Oil 500mg Containing eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 90mg Containing docosahexaenoic acid (DHA 60mg d-alpha-Tocopherol 50IU
MediHerb EFA Essentials Dosage:
Adults and Children over 12 years: 1-2 capsules 3 times daily.
MediHerb EFA Essentials - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Caution in taking caution in patients with a tendency to oesophageal reflux and those with poor digestion and compromised gallbladder function.
- Discontinue MediHerb EFA Essentials at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb EFA Essentials please contact your health care professional.