MediHerb Joint Defence Tablets
MediHerb Joint Defence improves joint health and may temporarily help reduce mild joint inflammation and swelling, and help increase joint mobility associated with mild osteoarthritis.
MediHerb Joint Defence May Assist With
- May relieve pain associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- Synthesis of proteoglycans and glucosaminoglycans.
- Support healthy bones.
Product Size: 120 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Joint Defence, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Joint Defence and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Joint Defence per Tablet
Glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride 498 mg Chondroitin sulfate – bovine sodium 300 mg Boswellia serrata (Boswellia) 104 mg Colecalciferol 6.25 mcg Manganese amino acid chelate 18.8 mg Borax 6.29 mg
MediHerb Joint Defence Dosage:
Adults: Take 2 tablets, twice daily.
MediHerb Joint Defence - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Joint Defence if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Patients with kidney disease or taking heart or blood pressure medicines should consult a doctor or pharmacist before use.
- Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.
Unfortunately it has not given me. any relief from my arthritis.