MediHerb MediMag Calm Powder
MediHerb MediMag Calm is beneficial during times of stress as magnesium plays an important role in muscle relaxation.
MediHerb MediMag Calm May Assist With
- Supports the production of neurotransmitters for healthy mood.
- Relief of premenstrual syndrome.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve general debility including symptoms of fatigue, lethargy and muscle weakness.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a sedative to help promote restful sleep.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve convalescence.
Product Size: 480g Powder
The active ingredients in MediHerb MediMag Calm, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb MediMag Calm and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb MediMag Calm per 12g Serve
Withania somnifera extract 1.5 g Magnesium citrate 1.86 g Potassium phosphate 222.7 mg Glycine 1.5 g Glutamine 1.5 g Taurine 1.5 g Ascorbic acid 250 mg Calcium pantothenate 50 mg Pyridoxal 5-phosphate 78.4 mg Zinc citrate dihydrate 46.7 mg
MediHerb MediMag Calm Dosage:
Adults: Take 12 grams of powder (2 level scoops) mixed in 250 mL of water or juice, twice daily.
MediHerb MediMag Calm - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb MediMag Calm if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- MediHerb MediMag Calm contains vitamin B6 – stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your health care practitioner as soon as possible
- If taking tetracycline, quinolone or fluoroquinolone antibiotics, or bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs), separate by at least two hours.
- Discontinue MediHerb MediMag Calm at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb MediMag Calm please contact your health care professional.
MediHerb MediMag Calm