MediHerb Medimag Cognition
MediHerb Medimag Cognition Powder
MediHerb MediMag Cognitio contains a highly bioavailable form of Magnesium with BacoMind, Saffron, Acetyl-L-carnitine and key B vitamins, Zinc and Tyrosine. It is designed to support cognitive performance and healthy mood balance.
MediHerb Medimag Cognition May Assist With
- Improved memory and cognition.
- Brain tonic.
- Neurotransmitter production.
- Memory recall and mood balance.
Product Size: 180g Powder
The active ingredients in Mediherb Medimag Cognition Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Medimag Cognition Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Medimag Cognition per 6g Serve
Bacopa monnieri (Bacopa) extract dry conc 225mg derived from whole plant dry dry minimum 4.5g Crocus sativus (Saffron) extract 15mg derived from stigma dry 45mg Acetyl levocarnitine hydrochloride 1.18g equiv. Acetyl L-Carnitine 1g Tyrosine 1g Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 200mg Folinic acid (as calcium folinate) 250mcg Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate) 5mg Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (as Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate) 5mg Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) 500mcg Nicotinamide 17.5mg
MediHerb Medimag Cognition Dosage:
Adults: Take one 6-gram scoop of powder, mixed in 200 mL of water or juice, twice daily.
Children: 6-12 years: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
MediHerb Medimag Cognition - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Medimag Cognition if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- MediHerb Medimag Cognition is contraindicated in people with alkaptonuria and tyrosinaemia
- MediHerb Medimag Cognition contains trace amounts of sulfur dioxide
- Caution taking MediHerb Medimag Cognition in pregnancy and lactation
- MediHerb Medimag Cognition should be taken with in patients taking anticonvulsants, methotrexate, and pyrimethamine, MAO inhibitors, levo-dopa, phenobarbital, or phenytoin
- Doses of fluoroquinolone or tetracycline antibiotics, penicillamine, antacids, or sulfasalazine should be separated from MediHerb Medimag Cognition intake by at least 2 hours
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Medimag Cognition Complex please contact your health care professional.