MediHerb Stealth Complex
MediHerb Stealth Complex Tablets
MediHerb Stealth Complex combines high quality Sweet Wormwood (Qing Hao) and Sarsaparilla for antiviral, anti-parasitic and depurative activity. Use as part of a lingering pathogen protocol to treat persistent organisms that may be a causal factor of an underlying condition.
MediHerb Stealth Complex May Assist With
- Qing Hao is used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to clear yin deficient heat or mild fever. It's derivatives, artemisinin and artesunate, exert antiviral activity.
- Sarsaparilla root is used in traditional Western herbal medicine as an alterative, depurative, diaphoretic, and diuretic to support organs of elimination and as a digestive to support healthy digestion
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Stealth Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Stealth Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Stealth Complex per Tablet
Artemisia annua (Sweet Wormwood/Qing Hao) 8g Smilax officinalis (Sarsaparilla) 800mg
MediHerb Stealth Complex Dosage:Adults: Take 1 to 2 tablets, 3 times daily.
MediHerb Stealth Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Stealth Complex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Contraindicated in pregnancy and may affect the metabolism of omeprazole and other drugs metabolised by the CYP2C19 enzyme.
- Discontinue MediHerb Stealth Complex at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications Complex please contact your health care professional.
Has really helped my GI problems!