MediHerb Vitamin D Spray Liquid
MediHerb Vitamin D Spray helps calcium absorption and may help to maintain skeletal calcium levels, which helps in the development and maintenance of bones. Maintaining serum vitamin D concentrations of at least 30 ng/ mL may provide beneficial health effects. Vitamin D may also help to regulate inflammatory mediators, gene expression and cellular function.
MediHerb Vitamin D Spray May Assist With
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth especially in childhood, adolescence and young adulthood. May also help to support bone density, which is important in older people.
- Vitamin D supplementation may help to reduce the incidence of fractures.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
Product Size: 50ml Liquid Spray
The active ingredients in MediHerb Vitamin D Spray, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Vitamin D Spray and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Vitamin D Spray per Spray
Colecalciferol (equiv. to Vitamin D3) 1000 IU
MediHerb Vitamin D Spray Dosage:
Adults: Take 1 spray orally daily, with food.
MediHerb Vitamin D Spray - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Vitamin D Spray if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Caution taking MediHerb Vitamin D Spray with calcium channel blockers as vitamin D supplementation may reduce the effectiveness of these drugs.
- Discontinue MediHerb Vitamin D Spray at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.
MediHerb Vitamin D Spray