Medlab Manuka-C Orange Mango 105g Powder
Medlab Manuka C is scientifically formulated to support optimal immune system function. Medlab Manuka-C may help to reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms.
Medlab Manuka-C May Assist With
- For the symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Treatment of symptoms of mild infections of upper respiratory tract.
- Relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory infections.
- May assist in the management of upper respiratory tract infections.
- For the symptomatic relief of recurrent upper respiratory tract infections.
- May assist in supporting and maintaining healthy immune function.
- The combination of vitamin C and zinc supports healthy connective tissue function.
Product Size: 105g Powder
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Medlab Manuka-C Ingredients per 5g
Ascorbic acid 400 mg Zinc ascorbate 59.4 mg Equiv. ascorbic acid 50 mg Equiv. zinc 9.4 mg Sodium ascorbate 56.6 mg Equiv. ascorbic acid 50 mg Total ascorbic acid 500 mg Honey (Manuka honey powder) 2.5 g Glutathione (reduced) - Setria® 100 mg
Medlab Manuka-C Excipients:
Silica, Maltodextrin (corn), Stevia, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium bicarbonate, Sodium carbonate and Orange and Mango flavours.
Medlab Manuka-C - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Medlab Manuka-C is not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
- Medlab Manuka-C is not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months or children under two years of age without medical advice. Medlab Manuka-C is suitable for adults only.
- Medlab Manuka-C may increase the absorption of aluminium found in antacids.
- Taking Medlab Manuka-C with estrogens may increase the effects of estrogens.
- Taking large amounts of Medlab Manuka-C may decrease the effectiveness of fluphenazine (Prolixin).
- Zinc may decrease how much antibiotic the body absorbs.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Medlab Manuka-C please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Medlab Manuka-C, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Medlab Manuka-C and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.