Medlab Manuka C is scientifically formulated to support optimal immune system function. Medlab Manuka-C may help to reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms.
Medlab Manuka-C May Assist With
- For the symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Treatment of symptoms of mild infections of upper respiratory tract.
- Relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory infections.
- May assist in the management of upper respiratory tract infections.
- For the symptomatic relief of recurrent upper respiratory tract infections.
- May assist in supporting and maintaining healthy immune function.
- The combination of vitamin C and zinc supports healthy connective tissue function.
Product Size: 105g Powder
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Medlab Manuka-C Ingredients per 5g
|Equiv. ascorbic acid
|Equiv. ascorbic acid
|Total ascorbic acid
|Honey (Manuka honey powder)
|Glutathione (reduced) - Setria®
Medlab Manuka-C Excipients:
Silica, Maltodextrin (corn), Stevia, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium bicarbonate, Sodium carbonate and Orange and Mango flavours.
Medlab Manuka-C - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Medlab Manuka-C is not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
- Medlab Manuka-C is not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months or children under two years of age without medical advice. Medlab Manuka-C is suitable for adults only.
- Medlab Manuka-C may increase the absorption of aluminium found in antacids.
- Taking Medlab Manuka-C with estrogens may increase the effects of estrogens.
- Taking large amounts of Medlab Manuka-C may decrease the effectiveness of fluphenazine (Prolixin).
- Zinc may decrease how much antibiotic the body absorbs.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Medlab Manuka-C please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Medlab Manuka-C, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Medlab Manuka-C and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.