Metagenics BioPure Pea Protein Powder
Adequate protein is necessary for normal growth and development and contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.* A protein rich diet enhances the satiating effect of leptin5 and may decrease hunger.
* In children and adolescents.
Metagenics BioPure Pea Protein May Assist With
- Nutritional protein supplement for tissue repair, growth and development*, and satiety.
- Low carbohydrate, low reactive, hypoallergenic and easily digestible vegan protein source.
- Contains all essential amino acids, including the branched chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine.
* In children.
Product Size: 480g Pouch
The active ingredients in Metagenics BioPure Pea Protein, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics BioPure Pea Protein and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Metagenics BioPure Pea Protein Ingredients:
Pea protein (92.52%), natural and nature identical flavours, colloidal anhydrous silica, steviol glycosides.
Quantity per 24.0 g 100 g Energy 413 kJ (99 Cal) 1722 kJ (412 Cal) Protein 17.8 g 74.2 g Fat - total 2.4 g 10.1 g - saturated < 1.0 g 1.8 g - monounsaturated < 1.0 g 2.6 g - polyunsaturated 1.4 g 5.7 g - trans < 0.1 g < 0.1 g Carbohydrates - total 1.2 g 4.8 g - sugars < 1.0 g 1.7 g Sodium 249.6 mg 1040 mg Potassium 86.9 mg 362 mg Average values given. Typical amino acid breakdown (g per serve): Alanine 0.62g Arginine 1.25g Aspartic acid 1.66g Cysteine 0.14g Glutamic acid / Glutamine 2.41g Glycine 0.57g Histidine 0.36g Isoleucine* 0.68g Leucine* 1.18g Lysine* 1.02g Methionine 0.16g Phenylalanine 0.79g Proline 0.62g Serine 0.73g Threonine 0.55g Tryptophan 0.14g Tyrosine 0.55g Valine 0.71g *Essential amino acids
Metagenics BioPure Pea Protein is free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt.
Metagenics BioPure Pea Protein is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Metagenics BioPure Pea Protein
- Do not use Metagenics BioPure Pea Protein if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Metagenics BioPure Pea Protein please contact your health care professional
Customer ReviewsWrite a review