Metagenics Derma Clear
Metagenics Derma Clear is recommended for inflammatory skin conditions (psoriasis, eczema, skin eruptions) and works by supporting the lymphatic system, promoting toxin elimination and modulating inflammatory mediators.
Metagenics Derma-Clear May Assist With
- Traditionally used to assist in the management of psoriasis, eczema, skin eruptions and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Traditionally used as a depurative and lymphatic and to relieve acne blackheads.
- Contains procyanidins from grape seed and BCM-95® Turmeric.
Product Size: 150g Powder
The active ingredients in Metagenics Derma-Clear, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics Derma-Clear and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Metagenics Derma-Clear Ingredients per Tablet
Galium aparine (Cleavers) 250 mg Curcuma longa (BCM-95™ Turmeric) 214 mg Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion Root) 200 mg Arctium lappa (Burdock) 125mg Vitis vinifera (Grape seed) 75 mg
Metagenics Derma-Clear - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics Derma-Clear if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Metagenics Derma-Clear please contact your health care professional.