NatroVital Breathe Easy - For Congested Airways
NatroVital Breathe Easy is a 100% Alcohol-Free pleasant-tasting blend of herbs traditionally used to improve respiratory disorders including a sore throat, congestion, cough and symptoms of colds and flu.
NatroVital Breathe Easy works well in combination with Liposomal C & D a rapidly absorbed long-lasting vitamin C and D supplement that bypasses the digestive tract for absorption. Both vitamins C & D helps strengthen immune function, reduce mucous secretions and infections.
The beauty of herbs is that they help to repair and regenerate bodily functions, thus assisting in restoring health.
NatroVital Breathe Easy May Assist With
- Breathing Difficulty
- Respiratory Ailments
- Cold and Flu Symptoms
- Respiratory Mucous Congestion
- Sore Throat
- Digestive Disorders
- Immune Support
- Stomach Hyperacidity
- Nasal Mucous Congestion
- Throat Tickle
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
NatroVital Breathe Easy Ingredients per 5ml
2500mg Proprietary Blend
- Elecampane (Inula helenium)
- Liquorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis)
- Mullein (Verbascum thapsus)
- Ribwort (Plantago lanceolata)
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
NatroVital Breathe Easy Excipients:
Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Water.
NatroVital Breathe Easy is 100% Alcohol-Free.
NatroVital Breathe Easy is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
NatroVital Breathe Easy Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use NatroVital Breathe Easy if known allergies to ingredients.
- Do not use NatroVital Breathe Easy if suffering from hypertension, hypokalaemia, oedema, and congestive heart failure.
- Best take NatroVital Breathe Easy away from prescription drugs it may retard their absorption.
The active ingredients in NatroVital Breathe Easy when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or claim a cure for disorders treated with NatroVital Breathe Easy. Therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.