NatroVital Breathe Easy
NatroVital Breathe Easy Herbal Tonic
By harnessing the power of nature, NatroVital Breathe Easy Herbal Tonic aims to provide natural support for lung, bronchial, and respiratory health. This soothing and alcohol-free blend is carefully crafted with a selection of herbs traditionally used to promote respiratory well-being. It effectively addresses common respiratory issues such as sore throat, congestion, cough, and the discomforts associated with colds and flu.
NatroVital Breathe Easy Herbal Tonic offers a gentle and pleasant-tasting solution suitable for both adults and children. Experience the goodness of nature as it nurtures and supports your respiratory system, providing a natural boost for optimal lung health.
Herbs have been used for thousands of years as a natural form of medicine to support health and well-being. Traditional herbal remedies have been passed down through generations and across cultures, harnessing the power of nature to promote overall wellness.
Herbs contain various compounds and constituents that can have therapeutic properties. These natural compounds interact with our bodies in different ways, supporting bodily functions, addressing imbalances, and promoting health. Herbal remedies can be used to support various aspects of well-being, including physical, mental, and emotional health.
Herbal medicine offers a holistic approach to health and well-being, working in synergy with the body's natural healing mechanisms to address underlying imbalances and promote overall wellness rather than targeting isolated symptoms. By harnessing the wisdom of nature, herbs provide a rich source of bioactive compounds that support various bodily functions, such as digestion, immune response, and cardiovascular health. Incorporating herbal remedies like NatroVital Breathe Easy into a holistic approach to health can be a valuable addition to support lung, bronchial, and respiratory well-being and contribute to a balanced and vibrant life.
Conditions Associated With Poor Respiratory Health
Poor respiratory, lung, and bronchial health can significantly impact overall well-being. The respiratory system is vital for delivering oxygen to the body and expelling carbon dioxide, crucial for the functioning of every cell. When compromised, as in conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, or frequent respiratory infections, it can lead to a cascade of health issues. Inadequate oxygen intake can affect energy levels, impair cognitive function, and weaken the immune system, making the body more susceptible to infections. Additionally, respiratory difficulties often limit physical activity, contributing to a sedentary lifestyle that can lead to cardiovascular problems and decreased overall fitness. Addressing and maintaining optimal respiratory health is, therefore, fundamental for sustaining a healthy and active life.
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS): Severe respiratory failure can lead to ARDS, a life-threatening condition where the lungs cannot provide the body's vital organs with enough oxygen, causing rapid breathing, confusion, and blue-tinted skin.
- Allergic Rhinitis: While primarily affecting the nasal passages, chronic allergic rhinitis can impact respiratory health by triggering asthma or contributing to sinus infections, leading to difficulties in breathing.
- Asthma: Asthma is a chronic condition characterised by inflammation and narrowing of the airways, leading to recurring episodes of wheezing, breathlessness, and coughing. It can be triggered by various factors, including allergies and environmental pollutants.
- Bronchitis: Chronic bronchitis involves long-term inflammation of the bronchial tubes, often caused by smoking or exposure to irritants. It results in persistent coughing, increased mucus production, and difficulty breathing.
- Cardiovascular Issues: Chronic respiratory conditions can strain the cardiovascular system, as the heart has to work harder to supply oxygen to the body. This strain can contribute to heart-related issues and hypertension.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): COPD is a progressive lung disease that includes chronic bronchitis and emphysema, often linked to long-term exposure to irritants like cigarette smoke. It leads to airflow limitation, making breathing difficult.
- Chronic Respiratory Insufficiency: This condition involves inadequate oxygen exchange in the lungs and can result from various respiratory disorders, impacting overall oxygen levels in the body.
- Cystic Fibrosis: This genetic disorder affects the respiratory and digestive systems, causing the production of thick and sticky mucus that can clog airways, leading to respiratory infections and difficulty breathing.
- Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD): ILD comprises a group of disorders that cause scarring of lung tissue. This scarring affects the ability of the lungs to expand and contract properly, leading to shortness of breath and reduced oxygen intake.
- Lung Abscess: This is a collection of pus in the lung often caused by bacterial infections, resulting in symptoms like persistent cough, chest pain, and difficulty breathing.
- Lung Cancer: Smoking and exposure to certain environmental pollutants can contribute to lung cancer, which often manifests with symptoms like persistent cough, chest pain, and shortness of breath.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA): OSA is a sleep disorder where the muscles in the throat intermittently relax and block the airway during sleep, leading to disrupted breathing patterns. It can contribute to daytime fatigue and other health issues.
- Occupational Lung Diseases: Prolonged exposure to workplace pollutants like asbestos, coal dust, or silica can lead to occupational lung diseases, including asbestosis, coal worker's pneumoconiosis, and silicosis, affecting respiratory function.
- Pneumonia: Poor respiratory health can make individuals more susceptible to infections like pneumonia, which inflames the air sacs in the lungs, filling them with fluid. This can lead to breathing difficulties and a decreased ability to absorb oxygen.
- Pulmonary Hypertension: Elevated blood pressure in the arteries of the lungs, often resulting from chronic respiratory conditions, can lead to pulmonary hypertension. This places additional strain on the heart and can cause shortness of breath.
- Respiratory Infections: Poor respiratory health can increase susceptibility to infections like the flu and pneumonia, particularly in individuals with compromised immune systems or underlying respiratory conditions.
- Respiratory Failure: A condition where the respiratory system can't provide enough oxygen to the body's organs or remove enough carbon dioxide, often seen in advanced stages of chronic respiratory diseases.
- Sarcoidosis: This inflammatory disease can impact multiple organs, but often starts in the lungs, causing granulomas to form, leading to breathing difficulties and a persistent cough.
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infections (URTIs): Infections such as the common cold and flu primarily affect the upper respiratory system, causing symptoms like nasal congestion, coughing, and sore throat.
Understanding the interconnectedness of respiratory health with various conditions underscores the importance of maintaining lung health for overall well-being. Regular deep breathing, check-ups, a healthy lifestyle, respiratory nutrients and prompt management of respiratory issues are crucial in preventing and mitigating these conditions.
NatroVital Breathe Easy Ingredients
The herbs found in NatroVital Breathe Easy Herbal Tonic have a long history of traditional use in supporting respiratory health, lung function, addressing excess mucus, soothing sore throat, and alleviating a cough.
- Elecampane (Inula helenium): Elecampane has been traditionally used to promote respiratory health by supporting clear and healthy lungs. It may help soothe coughs, alleviate bronchial congestion, and promote expectoration of excess mucus.
- Organic Ginger (Zingiber officinale): Ginger has a warming and stimulating effect on the respiratory system. It has traditionally been used to address respiratory issues such as cough, sore throat, and excess mucus. Ginger also possesses anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce inflammation in the respiratory tract.
- Liquorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra): Liquorice root is known for its soothing and demulcent properties. It has traditionally been used to relieve sore throat and cough by forming a protective layer over the irritated throat tissues. Liquorice root may also help reduce excess mucus production and support respiratory comfort.
- Organic Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis): Marshmallow root is renowned for its soothing and emollient properties. It has been traditionally used to alleviate sore throat and cough by forming a protective coating on the throat lining. Marshmallow root may also help to loosen and expel excess mucus, promoting respiratory comfort.
- Organic Mullein (Verbascum Alleviates): Mullein has a long history of traditional use for respiratory conditions. It may help soothe cough, reduce inflammation, and assist in expelling excess mucus from the lungs. Mullein is often used to support lung health and respiratory well-being.
- Organic Ribwort (Plantago lanceolata): Ribwort, also known as plantain, has traditionally been used to address respiratory ailments. It may help soothe irritated airways, alleviate cough, and support the body's natural ability to clear excess mucus from the respiratory system.
- Organic Thyme (Thymus vulgaris): Thyme is well-known for its expectorant properties and has been traditionally used to address respiratory conditions such as cough and excess mucus. It may help soothe bronchial irritation, promote expectoration, and support overall lung health.
NatroVital Breathe Easy Excipients:
Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Grander Water: Vegetable glycerine serves as a natural sweetener and preservative, while the purified Grander water, free from chlorine and fluoride, ensures a clean and refreshing base for the herbal tonic. These carefully selected excipients contribute to the quality, purity, and overall effectiveness of NatroVital Breathe Easy.
100% Alcohol-Free: Breathe Easy is crafted to be 100% alcohol-free, providing a gentle and non-irritating formula. This makes it suitable for individuals who prefer alcohol-free options or those who may be sensitive to alcohol-based products.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans: NatroVital Breathe Easy is consciously designed to meet the needs of individuals following vegetarian and vegan lifestyles. It is free from any animal-derived ingredients, allowing individuals to incorporate it into their dietary preferences and ethical choices.
- What is the recommended dosage for Breathe Easy?
- For cough or sore throat related to a cold, flu, or COVID, it is advisable to take 10ml of NatroVital Breathe Easy 3 to 5 times daily until the symptoms improve. As the symptoms start to improve, you can gradually reduce the dosage. In the case of asthma, bronchitis, or other lung conditions, it is recommended to take 7.5ml of the product in the morning and evening consistently for at least 16 weeks.
- What is the most effective method of consuming Breathe Easy?
- Our recommended approach is to measure the required dosage of Breathe Easy and mix it with water or juice in a measuring cup. It is important to consume the mixture in its entirety, including any residue remaining in the cup.
- Is Breathe Easy free from preservatives or any artificial ingredients?
- NatroVital Breathe Easy is formulated with only Vegetable Glycerine and Purified Water, without the inclusion of Chlorine and Fluoride. It is completely free from any added artificial flavours, colourings, sweeteners, or preservatives. Breathe Easy is also suitable for individuals following specific dietary restrictions, as it does not contain animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, corn, or soy.
- Is Breathe Easy appropriate for individuals following a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle?
- Absolutely! NatroVital Breathe Easy is a suitable choice for both vegetarians and vegans, as it does not contain any animal products.
- Are there any known contraindications or circumstances where it is not advised to take NatroVital Breathe Easy?
- It is important to note that NatroVital Breathe Easy should not be used if you have known allergies to any of its ingredients. It is advisable to take this product separately from prescription drugs, as it may potentially affect their absorption. If you are currently taking anti-hypotensive medication, caution is advised when taking NatroVital Breathe Easy, as liquorice, one of its components, may theoretically diminish the effects of antihypertensive drugs. It has been observed in human research that liquorice can increase blood pressure in a dose-dependent manner during the acute phase of infections or if you have hypertension, hypokalaemia, oedema, or congestive heart failure.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Helps to open my airways and reduce the tightness in my chest.