NatroVital MagExcel Capsules
NatroVital MagExcel Capsules
NatroVital MagExcel Capsules are a premium nutritional supplement designed to support optimal magnesium levels within the body. We believe in providing you with the highest quality supplements, which is why our MagExcel Capsules are made with 100% pure active ingredients and contain no binders, fillers, or additives. With our capsules, you can trust that you're getting a clean and pure product that prioritises your health and well-being.
Formulated with a powerful blend of Magnesium Diglycinate and Magnesium Citrate, our capsules offer a potent combination of highly bioavailable magnesium forms. These forms are carefully chosen for their superior absorption and effectiveness in supporting overall well-being. Additionally, we've included Vitamin D3 to enhance magnesium absorption, further optimising the benefits of our MagExcel Capsules.
By choosing NatroVital MagExcel Capsules, you're opting for a convenient and effective way to enhance magnesium absorption and promote optimal magnesium levels. Experience the benefits of this essential mineral and support your overall well-being with our premium, pure, and additive-free capsules.
Signs Your Body May Be Asking for Magnesium
Determining if you need magnesium is crucial for maintaining optimal health. Magnesium is considered one of the most important minerals in the body, even surpassing calcium in significance. A small deficiency in magnesium can lead to various health complications. Here are some common signs of magnesium deficiency. Consider how you rate in these areas:
- Anxiety: Do you frequently experience feelings of anxiety or nervousness?
- Craving Chocolate: Do you often have an intense craving for chocolate? This craving could indicate a potential magnesium deficiency.
- Diabetes: Have you been diagnosed with diabetes or do you have concerns about blood sugar regulation?
- Depression: Have you struggled with feelings of sadness, lack of interest, or a persistent low mood?
- Fatigue: Do you often feel tired, lacking energy, or experiencing general fatigue?
- Feeling Stressed: Do you often feel stressed or overwhelmed by daily life?
- Headaches: Do you frequently experience headaches or migraines? High?
- Blood Pressure: Have you been diagnosed with or do you have a history of high blood pressure?
- Mental Health Problems: Have you experienced mental health issues, such as mood swings, irritability, or even more serious conditions?
- Muscular Cramps, Twitching, or Spasms: Do you frequently experience muscle cramps, twitches, or spasms, particularly during physical activity?
- Osteoporosis: Do you have a family history of osteoporosis or concerns about bone health?
- Overweight: Do you have excess weight or difficulty maintaining a healthy weight?
- Poor Resistance to Stress: Do you find it challenging to cope with stress and bounce back from challenging situations?
- Sleep Disorders: Do you struggle with sleep-related issues, such as insomnia or restless sleep?
If you identify with several of these signs, it may indicate a potential magnesium deficiency.
Factors Contributing to Magnesium Depletion
Magnesium, an essential mineral for our overall health and well-being, can sometimes become depleted in our bodies due to various factors. Understanding what contributes to magnesium depletion is crucial for maintaining optimal levels and ensuring proper bodily functions. Several lifestyle choices, dietary habits, and environmental factors can impact magnesium levels, and being aware of these contributors can help us make informed decisions to support our magnesium intake.
- Ageing: As we age, our bodies may experience a decline in magnesium levels, making it important to ensure an adequate intake.
- Alcohol Consumption: Alcohol consumption can interfere with magnesium absorption and increase its excretion, potentially leading to a magnesium deficiency.
- Caffeine Intake: Caffeine acts as a diuretic, causing increased urine production and potential magnesium loss, making it important to consider magnesium supplementation.
- Certain Chronic Diseases: Certain chronic diseases or conditions, such as diabetes, kidney disease, and gastrointestinal disorders, may require additional magnesium to support proper functioning and manage potential deficiencies.
- Chemical Farming Practices: Modern chemical farming practices can deplete soil of essential minerals, including magnesium, making it necessary to explore magnesium supplementation options.
- Dairy Consumption: Dairy products may contain compounds that hinder magnesium absorption, highlighting the need to ensure adequate magnesium levels through other sources.
- Diarrhoea or Loose Stools: Conditions causing frequent diarrhoea or loose stools can lead to magnesium loss, underlining the potential need for magnesium supplementation.
- Excessive Animal Protein Consumption: A diet high in animal protein may increase the excretion of magnesium, highlighting the importance of adequate magnesium intake.
- Fluoridated Water Consumption: Fluoridated water can interfere with magnesium absorption and utilisation, making it essential to consider magnesium supplementation in areas with fluoridated water.
- Heavy Metal Exposure: Exposure to heavy metals like lead, mercury, and cadmium can deplete magnesium levels, necessitating a closer look at magnesium supplementation.
- Hectic Lifestyle: A hectic lifestyle characterised by high stress levels and poor dietary habits can contribute to magnesium depletion, highlighting the need for magnesium support.
- High Saturated Fat Intake: Consuming excessive amounts of saturated fats may hinder magnesium absorption, making it important to consider magnesium supplementation.
- High Sugar Intake: High sugar intake can interfere with magnesium absorption and increase its excretion, underscoring the need for magnesium supplementation in individuals with high sugar consumption.
- Lack of Sleep: Inadequate sleep or sleep disorders can disrupt magnesium balance in the body, emphasising the importance of ensuring sufficient magnesium intake.
- Medical and Recreational Drug Use: Certain medications and recreational drugs can interfere with magnesium absorption and utilisation, warranting a closer look at magnesium supplementation.
- Nutrient Deficient Soil: Nutrient-poor soil can result in magnesium-deficient crops, necessitating additional measures to meet magnesium requirements.
- Physical activity: Engaging in regular physical exercise or intense workouts can increase the body's need for magnesium due to higher energy expenditure and muscle function.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: During pregnancy and lactation, the body's demand for magnesium increases to support the growth and development of the foetus and to ensure an adequate supply for breast milk production.
- Smoking: Smoking has been associated with lower magnesium levels in the body, making it important to consider magnesium supplementation for smokers.
- Stress: Chronic stress can deplete magnesium levels in the body, necessitating additional support to maintain optimal magnesium levels.
- Sweating: Profuse sweating, such as during intense physical activity or in hot climates, can lead to magnesium loss through sweat, necessitating attention to magnesium levels and potential supplementation.
- Western Diet: The typical Western diet, often high in processed foods and low in nutrient-dense options, can contribute to magnesium deficiency, emphasising the need for additional magnesium support.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Magnesium for Health: Exploring its Wide Range of Benefits
Magnesium is an essential mineral that plays a vital role in maintaining overall health and well-being. It is involved in numerous biochemical processes and is necessary for the proper functioning of various organs and systems in the body.
- Aids in the formation and maintenance of strong bones and teeth: Magnesium works synergistically with calcium, vitamin D, and other minerals to support the formation and mineralization of bone tissue. It helps maintain bone density, strength, and structure, promoting healthy teeth as well.
- Assists in the absorption and metabolism of important nutrients: Magnesium facilitates the absorption and metabolism of various essential nutrients, including calcium and potassium. It helps convert vitamin D into its active form, enabling efficient calcium utilisation. Additionally, magnesium assists in the transport of potassium ions across cell membranes, contributing to proper potassium balance.
- Assists in hormone regulation: Magnesium plays a role in the regulation of various hormones in the body, including those involved in sleep, stress response, and reproductive health.
- Assists in the regulation of blood sugar levels: Magnesium is involved in insulin secretion and insulin action, playing a crucial role in glucose metabolism. Adequate magnesium levels contribute to balanced blood sugar levels and may help improve insulin sensitivity.
- Enhances mood and mental well-being: Adequate magnesium levels have been associated with improved mood, reduced symptoms of depression and anxiety, and overall mental well-being.
- Helps alleviate muscle cramps and spasms: Magnesium has muscle relaxant properties and helps regulate calcium levels within muscle cells. Adequate magnesium levels can help reduce the frequency and intensity of muscle cramps, spasms, and restless leg syndrome.
- Helps in the synthesis of DNA, RNA, and protein: Magnesium is essential for DNA, RNA, and protein synthesis, which are fundamental processes for cell growth, repair, and overall body development. It supports the production of new genetic material and aids in the construction of proteins required for various bodily functions.
- Helps maintain a healthy heartbeat and blood pressure: Magnesium is essential for maintaining a normal heart rhythm and supporting healthy blood pressure levels. It helps relax the blood vessels, allowing for proper blood flow and reducing strain on the cardiovascular system.
- Improves exercise performance: Magnesium is involved in energy production, muscle contraction, and oxygen delivery to muscles, making it crucial for optimal exercise performance and recovery.
- Plays a role in maintaining electrolyte balance: Magnesium works in conjunction with other electrolytes, such as sodium, potassium, and calcium, to maintain proper fluid balance within cells. It helps ensure the optimal functioning of nerves, muscles, and organs by regulating electrolyte levels.
- Promotes energy production and metabolism: Magnesium is involved in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the body's primary energy currency. It participates in numerous enzymatic reactions that convert food into energy, ensuring optimal energy production and metabolism.
- Promotes healthy digestion: Magnesium aids in the proper functioning of muscles in the digestive tract, promoting regular bowel movements and preventing constipation.
- Promotes relaxation and a healthy stress response: Magnesium supports the production of GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), a neurotransmitter that has calming effects on the brain and promotes relaxation. It helps modulate the stress response and may reduce the impact of stress on the body and mind.
- Supports a healthy immune system: Magnesium plays a role in immune function by enhancing the activity of immune cells and promoting the production of antibodies. It helps modulate inflammation and supports the body's defence mechanisms against infections and diseases.
- Supports cardiovascular health: Magnesium plays a vital role in maintaining a healthy heart rhythm, reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases, and supporting overall cardiovascular function.
- Supports healthy skin: Magnesium contributes to skin health by promoting collagen synthesis, maintaining moisture balance, and supporting the skin's natural repair and renewal processes.
- Supports healthy sleep patterns: Magnesium plays a role in the regulation of sleep cycles and the production of the sleep hormone melatonin. It helps relax the muscles and calms the nervous system, promoting a restful sleep and maintaining healthy sleep patterns.
- Supports normal brain function and cognitive health: Magnesium is involved in neurotransmitter synthesis and release, which are vital for proper brain function. It helps regulate mood, memory, and cognitive processes, contributing to overall mental well-being and cognitive health.
- Supports proper nerve and muscle function: Magnesium plays a crucial role in regulating the transmission of nerve impulses and muscle contractions throughout the body. It helps maintain the electrical balance necessary for nerve signalling and enables smooth and coordinated muscle movements.
- Supports respiratory health: Magnesium helps relax the smooth muscles in the airways, promoting proper lung function and potentially reducing symptoms of asthma and other respiratory conditions.By providing these diverse benefits, magnesium plays a vital role in maintaining overall health and well-being. It is important to ensure an adequate intake of magnesium through a balanced diet or supplementation, as deficiencies can lead to various health complications.
NatroVital MagExcel Ingredients per Capsule
- Magnesium Diglycinate
- Equiv. magnesium
- Magnesium Citrate
- Equiv. magnesium
- Total Magnesium
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
Product Size: 90 Capsules
NatroVital MagExcel Excipients: Ensuring Purity and Quality
Pure Active Ingredients: MagExcel Capsules consists of 100% Pure Active Ingredients, ensuring that you receive only the essential nutrients without any unnecessary additives, fillers, binders, or excipients. What you see listed above is precisely what you get in each vegetable capsule.
Allergen-Free Formula: MagExcel Capsules is formulated without the addition of dairy, gluten, corn, seafood, egg, or any other common allergens. This makes it suitable for individuals with specific dietary restrictions or sensitivities.
Free from Artificial Additions: MagExcel Capsules is completely free from artificial flavours, preservatives, colours, binders, fillers, and sweeteners. We believe in delivering a natural and wholesome product that aligns with your health goals.
Vegan and Vegetarian-Friendly: MagExcel Capsules are suitable for both vegans and vegetarians, ensuring that individuals following these dietary choices can confidently incorporate it into their daily regimen.
With NatroVital MagExcel Capsules, you can trust that you are receiving a pure and clean formulation without any unnecessary or potentially harmful substances.
- ▼What is the dosage for MagExcel Capsules?
- We recommend Adults take 1-3 capsulesper day. Children 1 capsule per day.
- ◄Does MagExcel Capsules contain any preservatives or artificial colourings?
- No, Natrovital MagExcel is 100% Natural and only contains what is on the label. MagExcel is free from fillers or additives and has no added artificial flavours, artificial colourings, artificial preservatives, animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, corn or soy.
- ◄Is MagExcel Capsules suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
- Yes, NatroVital MagExcel is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans as it contains no animal products.
- ◄Is there contraindications for taking NatroVital MagExcel?
- Do not use NatroVital MagExcel Capsules if known allergies to ingredients. NatroVital MagExcel Capsules and magnesium supplements should be used with caution in people with renal failure. NatroVital MagExcel Capsules should not be taken within 2 hours of antibiotic medication as Magnesium may reduce the absorption of antibiotics.
- ◄NatroVital's Shipping and Returns Policy
- Please click on the to review our Shipping Policy. Our Returns Policy can be found Here.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease