NC by Nutrition Care Lung Tonic 300ml
NC by Nutrition Care Lung Tonic contains both Western and Chinese herbs to support lung health.
NC by Nutrition Care Lung Tonic May Assist With
- Relieve bronchial mucous congestion
- Relieve symptoms of common colds and flu
- Relieve mild upper respiratory tract congestion
- Relieve cough
- Clear respiratory tract mucous
- Relieve symptoms of sore throat/pharyngitis
- People wanting to improve their lung health
- Symptomatic relief of common colds and flu
Product Size: 300ml
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
NC by Nutrition Care Lung Tonic Ingredients per 5mL
Liquorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 500 mg Ginger root (Zingiberofficinale) 50 mg Elecampaneroot (Inula helenium) 375 mg Mullein leaf (Verbascumthapsus) 500 mg Flavour: Peppermint
NC by Nutrition Care Lung Tonic - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- NC by Nutrition Care Lung Tonic should not to be used in children under 2 years of age.
- NC by Nutrition Care Lung Tonic contains potassium sorbate and honey.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with NC by Nutrition Care Lung Tonic please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in NC by Nutrition Care Lung Tonic Tonic, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with NC by Nutrition Care Lung Tonic and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.