Orthoplex D.E.F. Tablets
Orthoplex D.E.F. is a unique digestive enzyme formula designed to support digestive function by helping break down, absorb and assimilate the nutrients from the food we ingest. Helps to support and maintain healthy digestive function with advanced enzymatic support.
Orthoplex D.E.F. May Assist With
- Nutritional supplement
- Digestive Enzyme Formula
- Contains pancreatic enzymes, which are important in maintaining healthy digestive function
- Bromelain has been shown to have proteolytic activity
- Synergystic formula of proteolytic enzymes
The active ingredients in Orthoplex D.E.F., when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex D.E.F. and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex D.E.F. Ingredients per Tablet
Pancreatin 200.0mg equiv. Protease 280.0BP units equiv. Lipase 4000.0BP units equiv. Amylase 4800.0BP units Bromelain 100.0mg Trypsin 30.0mg
Orthoplex D.E.F. Excipients:
Calcium hydrogen phosphate, cellulose -microcrystalline, crospovidone, glucose, hypromellose, macrogol 400, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, povidone.
Orthoplex D.E.F. - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex D.E.F. if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Use Orthoplex D.E.F. with caution if sensitive to pineapple (bromelain is extracted from pineapple).
- Not suitible for vegetarians or vegans as Orthoplex D.E.F contains ingredients of porcine origin.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.